Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelsea playin' lip service to the academy. They don't wanna keep him but it will look horrible to sell him to a big team, especially when Sarri says you guys need a winger.

Hudson Odoi gettin all this pressure added to him for no reason. 'is he worth the hassle/fee' alla that shit. No need just sell the nig or come out and say you're rejectin' all bids

Pool going in as favourites vs. Bayern, last time an Prem team was considered a favourite vs. Bayern was when robben had that screamer at old Trafford.

That's the difference between poch n klopp, the renown.

Pool going in as favourites vs. Bayern, last time an Prem team was considered a favourite vs. Bayern was when robben had that screamer at old Trafford.

That's the difference between poch n klopp, the renown.

I watched a documentary at the Allianz Arena about the champions League final.

Basically no one in the city expected Chelsea to win. They started celebrating Friday night.

The documentary ended with the cahirman saying there will never be a worse moment in Bayern history
tenor (1).gif

I watched a documentary at the Allianz Arena about the champions League final.

Basically no one in the city expected Chelsea to win. They started celebrating Friday night.

The documentary ended with the cahirman saying there will never be a worse moment in Bayern history
View attachment 100668

CL thophies London clubs:
Wenger, Jose, Hiddink, Poch all 0.

Di Mateo a better coach than all them Fuck boys according some of Yall logic

Lol Di Matteo won it by using Jose blueprint.

This isn't a klopp Vs Jose debate.

Klopp blamed the wind for yesterday imagine that was any other manager.

You know the end is nigh when Chelsea fans start posting Spurs propaganda just to hate on a og Liverpool coach lol. @toheeb27 come get your mans

That was no dig at klopp it was how is that person comfortable pointing that out without looking at his own situation

Lol Di Matteo won it by using Jose blueprint.

This isn't a klopp Vs Jose debate.

Klopp blamed the wind for yesterday imagine that was any other manager.

That was no dig at klopp it was how is that person comfortable pointing that out without looking at his own situation

Oh I thought we were kick starting a Jose v klopp debate with the man u boys, figo n toheeb getting in later on.

I'll take my L and bow out for the night than.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back