Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't he relegate Cardiff?

I have hope

I think with Cardiff he tried to replicate a style of football that he was used at United and Molde but the players at Cardiff were simply good enough to replicate in the EPL... You could say he was tactically naive there but he was still pretty new to management...

With his job at United now I think its just to make the players happy playing football again and with Mike Phelan he has a good knowledgeable assistant to help with egos and also tactics... The fact Phelan has done everything with Fergie should also give off the feel good factor around the club and the fans...

IMO Lukaku was defo a Jose buy, he seems to always want a strong CF who can bully defenders and hold the ball up...

Thats what I always thought was the problem with Lukaku with us, we always give him the ball with his back to goal when I think he is MUCH better running onto through balls at defenders...

The “baby face assassin” is a good guy. In a tough spot being a caretaker of that big ass club but maybe those traitor players will have some heart like him during his Man U playing days. Don’t fold to fuck niggas like Pogba.

Just realize Jose Mourinho won more trophy’s in 2.5 years than Liverpool and Tottenham fc combined in 10 years.

I’m trying to understand how You got a @Hundredeyes and can’t see shit.

Just realize Jose Mourinho won more trophy’s in 2.5 years than Liverpool and Tottenham fc combined in 10 years.

So you can see why he's always salty with the way the media love to parade Klopp & Poch as "progressive managers" and heap all this praise on them, while they talk about him disparagingly.

Mourinho's always been but "what have you won for me lately? Ohhh ooo-ooohh yeaaa!"

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Jose ain’t a media friendly dweeb, so they always attack him.

English media hate not being in control of what the narrative is, Jose always makes for difficult interviews etc.

LOL this you on the left fam?
rui-faria-mourinho.jpg
Cause u acting like u won them trophies with him lmao.

You must worship Fergie cause he won more trophies than Jose, Wenger, Klopp n Poch combined.

Shit I don't even know why they sacked Jose, that community shield was well deserved and it was amazing how he won that EL trophy while parking the bus vs a Ajax squad that was worth a fraction of his own squad, showed some real guts there, Man U fans are all up in arms now cause they played superb football under Jose. Was an amazing 2.5 seasons....

UnhappyMeagerKillerwhale.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back