Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’ll Man U folks think I’m all about Mourinho this and that. I just think the criticism should be equal. Knowing that won a treble with my squad, and the mentality that squad had (lucio, Walter Samuel’s, Maicon)(snijdner, eto, pandev) etc, the team will perform.

Wack niggas said he signed over $400 mill in players. That was all ed Woodward. But I get, casuals, lesbians, and fuck niggas don’t care about that. Only wins. All of a sudden, ed Woodward wanna hire a sporting director.

Y’all will be back but it’s a forever gunshot fi ed Woodward

Just to confirm...you think Jose had no say in the 400m spent and he didn’t want any of them players?

Just to confirm...you think Jose had no say in the 400m spent and he didn’t want any of them players?

The zlatan, dalot, the other Swedish youth, yea. The Brazilian, lukaku, baily, Sanchez, not really. I think most was done by ed Woodward and whoever team he had on that board.

No perisic attempt from the board, no varane attempt, no attempt for that other midfielder from lazio (Bosnian guy). It was all bad business from Ed And his board.

And in regards to that $400mil, Jose wasn’t writing them checks.

As much as I hate Manchester city, they sure supported pep with the defenders, midfielders, and strikers he wanted in his 2nd season..

Last edited:
I don't think Mourinho wanted Lukaku per se.
I think it came down to Morata potentially leaning or choosing Chelsea which resulted in that transaction, and then an element of the bromance Pogba had with Lukaku that made the powers that be "appease" him a little towards getting Mr bad touch.

I don't know who bought Fred, Sanchez is weird because I could see that being a Mourinho type of player for his tenacity, but at the same time Jose like "big" and physical players so was he really a Mourinho buy or a slight marketing ploy to show that United were still the biggest club in the city.

Papers are saying that Jose oversaw 11 players come in
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...smail-assesses-10-Jose-Mourinho-signings.html

And Lukuka was def Jose buy... He is Jose favourite player. Sanchez was undroppable under Jose. Mkhi was Jose, Lindloff, Baily and Fred all Jose requests and players he never stopped from being bought. Matic = Jose trusted player. Matic has been terrible ALL season.

Why sanction buying Fred then complain that you can't play him because the defence is to weak... Why not say NO...don't buy Fred, buy a defender instead?

There is no director of football at UTD. No players were brought without Jose input. It's naive to believe that.

Daily mail is no credible source

Agreed, but fact is, all 11 of those players came in while Jose is the manager, with no other footballing person in place at UTD there is no way any of those players came in without Jose being consulted. It just wouldn't happen at a club like UTD. It is nothing like Chelsea, where the owner buys players and tells the manager to work with them. It never has been.

One of the boards reasons for Jose sacking is they want to implement a DOF and he did not want to work with one.

So next manager gonna get

@CeLLar-DooR what say you about this?

Their only job is to make the nexts guys job much much easier. Deal with Pogba now so the next brudda doesn't have to.

Play some attackin' football, score some goals and keep the words to the press cliché

Do that and I'd be content. Should be good to have Utd people in charge

Patrick Barclay, biographer for Jose Mourinho, Sir Matt Busby and Sir Alex Ferguson, was also on BBC Radio 5 live this morning giving his thoughts on Manchester United.

“It almost always ends messily, even for Sir Matt Busby it ended messily, although Sir Alex achieved his ambition of getting out at the right time. I feel quite sad about it.

"I would probably feel less sad about it if I had Jose's payoff, but it is a pity, because sooner or later Manchester United need to get a manager who is capable, who is of the same proportions of the club.

"Manchester City have done what Manchester United haven't.

“They've got a good ownership model; they've got a good business plan, they put, even before Pep Guardiola went there they had all the surrounding staff, the ones he had worked with at Barcelona, they’d been in place for years, contrast that with the shambles, the utter shambles that is Manchester United from top to bottom and you can see that Mourinho was on a hiding to nothing from the minute he took over."

So next manager gonna get

Their only job is to make the nexts guys job much much easier. Deal with Pogba now so the next brudda doesn't have to.

Play some attackin' football, score some goals and keep the words to the press cliché

Do that and I'd be content. Should be good to have Utd people in charge

Not sold myself but we will see. If he can get rid of the nagativity it’s got to be good thing. Being a striker, it looks hopeful for Rashford, Sanchez, Lukuka and Martial.

He loves Rashford going by his old tweets.

Not sold myself but we will see. If he can get rid of the nagativity it’s got to be good thing. Being a striker, it looks hopeful for Rashford, Sanchez, Lukuka and Martial.

He loves Rashford going by his old tweets.

For me, he should stick Rash up front and keep him there for the whole season. Kaku not good enough and there's sutten about Sanchez I've never liked so I wanna see him gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back