Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, now they need a general in defense!!!! Something mou been requesting and did not get from the jump. What else you think they need that everybody already knows and stated.....??

LOL you and I both know Jose ain't about that build for the future squad life and never even checked for players like Frenkie n De Ligt. They've been linked with all major clubs sans Man U.

I blame the board for hiring Jose in the first place cause he's never been about that attacking footy life and he always puts himself above the club, Woodward and Co knew exactly who they hired. Same with LVG.

Fact is that Jose been there 2 n something season, splashed more cash than your boy Klopp and - despite winning a EL - have played some dreadful football.

Jose failed just as much as the board did fam.

And Klopp has been a better coach than Jose for years lol

LOL you and I both know Jose ain't about that build for the future squad life and never even checked for players like Frenkie n De Ligt. They've been linked with all major clubs sans Man U.

I blame the board for hiring Jose in the first place cause he's never been about that attacking footy life and he always puts himself above the club, Woodward and Co knew exactly who they hired. Same with LVG.

Fact is that Jose been there 2 n something season, splashed more cash than your boy Klopp and - despite winning a EL - have played some dreadful football.

Jose failed just as much as the board did fam.

And Klopp has been a better coach than Jose for years lol

Klopp this klopp that, no trophies. No wonder Netherlands’s never won anything outside of euro 1988 with endless talents at youll disposal.

Ok
Hope that happens for u

You’ll Man U folks think I’m all about Mourinho this and that. I just think the criticism should be equal. Knowing that won a treble with my squad, and the mentality that squad had (lucio, Walter Samuel’s, Maicon)(snijdner, eto, pandev) etc, the team will perform.

Wack niggas said he signed over $400 mill in players. That was all ed Woodward. But I get, casuals, lesbians, and fuck niggas don’t care about that. Only wins. All of a sudden, ed Woodward wanna hire a sporting director.

Y’all will be back but it’s a forever gunshot fi ed Woodward

Klopp this klopp that, no trophies. No wonder Netherlands’s never won anything outside of euro 1988 with endless talents at youll disposal.

LOL only time Trini made the world cup was thru Leo Beenhakker, someone from The Netherlands...

Ajax still has more CL wins than Inter.... Hell more than Chelsea, Man United, City n Arsenal combined... Spain n Germany won World cups playing total/Dutch football.

Football ain't all about trophies fam, Jose won the EL but everyone and their momma felt they could beat his squad at Ol Trafford.

LOL only time Trini made the world cup was thru Leo Beenhakker, someone from The Netherlands...

Ajax still has more CL wins than Inter.... Hell more than Chelsea, Man United, City n Arsenal combined... Spain n Germany won World cups playing total/Dutch football.

Football ain't all about trophies fam, Jose won the EL but everyone and their momma felt they could beat his squad at Ol Trafford.

Exactly when it's all said and done people will say Jose made history.

Right now klopp isn't going to be remembered that way.

History only remembers winners

Hahahaha. Leo the goat. My dutch speaking/arabic bruh bruh, your 1st world country is Netherlands. Y’all colonized,steal, and stash players from South America, Caribbean, Africa (morofuckingco)and Asia. Shiiiiit, ain’t @faggyaf cuz playing for Holland? His ppls is from Guadeloupe or Surinam or some shit.

Isn’t defending part of the game? Not his fault he always had a stealer defense in his squad. He always had impactful midfielders and strikers to. Niggas all of a sudden start talking he play defensive football after we bounce arguably the greatest club team ever in Barcelona FC 2010. Playing with 10 players in club nou or wtv the name is.

Spain and Germany have great defenders to my guy. Took both squads overtime to win but they bot had had great defenders

Look at this battiboy.

View attachment 95148

Well said Gary!

United fans, this is the type of player you got at your club huh? This is the type of shit Mourinho had to deal with on a daily basis?! Forget virus, this guy is a cancer!
Get him out with his donkey from Shrek looking self!

sport-preview-rooney-pogba.jpg

Shrek-5-Script-Eddie-Murphy-Donkey-Return.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back