Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
'He f***** with the wrong baller': Paul Pogba 'celebrated' Jose Mourinho's exit from Manchester United in the changing room before Michael Carrick ended his joy with fierce response
  • Paul Pogba celebrated Jose Mourinho's departure from Manchester United
  • The Portuguese boss was relieved of his duties at Old Trafford earlier this week
  • Pogba is said to have celebrated the news with team-mates in the dressing room
  • Michael Carrick was quick to end the festivities and remind players of their role

The pair engaged in numerous arguments and Pogba was stripped of the vice-captaincy in the final few months of Mourinho's tenure.

According to The Sun, Pogba shouted: 'He thought he could make a fool of me and turn the fans against me. He f***ed with the wrong baller,' at the club's Carrington training ground on Tuesday morning.

It is claimed the only player who did not join in the celebrations was striker Romelu Lukaku, who was signed by Mourinho for an initial £75million in 2017.

Michael Carrick, who served on Mourinho's coaching staff, was quick to get involved though and reminded Pogba that no player is bigger than the club.

The report suggests Carrick reminded players that anyone who is not up to scratch would be sold and they needed to pull together to improve results on the pitch.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...ed-Jose-Mourinhos-exit-Manchester-United.html

Pogba wouldn't survive with Fergie in charge.

That is fucked up. Big clubs like Arsenal and Man Utd will stop at nothing to keep the underdogs like us down. Fight the battle, we Chelsea fans are rooting for u.

giphy.gif

Just look at wider society and the current climate: Putin, Trump, Brexit, rise of the right throughout Europe, the Brazilian elections, etc. All the deep-seated xenophobia, racism and hate is coming back up to the surface, getting emboldened and being legitimised. Abusing Sterling, anti-Semitic chants, banana skins, bottling Alli, etc. Society is going backwards and its going to be reflected in football.
I always say football is a reflection of society

They said everyone except lukaku, gotta be fake news. I can't imagune fellaini and matic celebrating either

They both seem like mellow dudes though, I cant see them celebrating or getting too excited over a manger getting the boot... Even if they are pleased...

'I TOLD YOU SO'
Sanchez bet £20k with Rojo Mourinho would be fired then told Man United team-mates ‘See, I told you to be patient’

Chilean star sent message to WhatsApp group revelling in Mourinho's sacking while revealing he'd won bet with Rojo

ALEXIS SANCHEZ sent a WhatsApp message to team-mates suggesting he had won a bet on Jose Mourinho’s sacking.

The £505,000-a-week flop messaged the Manchester United players’ group revelling in Mourinho’s demise and claiming he was now owed £20,000 from Marcos Rojo.
His message read: ‘I told you so!! Patience is all it takes. Rojo you owe me £20k’.

United’s hierarchy, who shattered the club’s pay structure to sign the ex- Arsenal star, will be alarmed by the revelation.

Any idea their highest-paid player was privately betting on his own manager getting axed will also anger the fans.

Sanchez sent the message from Chile following news of Mourinho’s exit on Tuesday morning, the day before the South American’s 30th birthday.

Instagram pictures of him celebrating with family and friends and having a birthday cake jokingly pushed in his face came out yesterday.

There was also one snap of him riding a horse even though he is supposed to be back home recovering from a hamstring problem.

The pictures and news of the WhatsApp message come at a time when Sanchez’s stock with the Red Devils fans could not be lower.

They have already grown sick of Sanchez’s displays since he joined almost 12 months ago from Arsenal.

Mourinho publicly defended Sanchez last season saying it was difficult for him to integrate midway through a season having joined in the January window.

Things have not improved this season, however, with a return of one goal from 12 games.

The pair clashed behind the scenes with Sanchez openly criticising Mourinho for his tactics and his own lack of game time.

He had also been telling team-mates he was starting to regret the move to United and had called on his agent to sort the situation out with Mourinho.

Sanchez would also moan about how differently things could have been had he gone to Manchester City who fought a transfer tug-of-war for his signature.

While Sanchez was celebrating in Chile, SunSport revealed yesterday how Paul Pogba also enjoyed Mourinho’s axe.

In the Carrington changing rooms on Tuesday, the French World Cup-winner shouted: ”He thought he could make a fool of me and turn the fans against me. He f***ed with the wrong baller.”

United’s record £89million buy had a long- running feud with Mourinho and was looking to even leave the club on loan in the new year if the situation continued.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/8031427/man-united-sanchez-mourinho-sack-bet/

Gat damn
My club in shambles
Niggaz got all this pent up frustration from playing defense and taking 6 shots a game.

If you believe either story (both sources are the Sun) you stupid af.

Click bait articles. I saw the article and Sanchez texts Rojo, calls him by his last name, and types in perfect English. Except he can barely speak English and if you follow his Twitter he def can’t type the “queens english”.

There is def an agenda against Pogba too, similar to how the press treated Stirling imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back