Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you believe either story (both sources are the Sun) you stupid af.

Click bait articles. I saw the article and Sanchez texts Rojo, calls him by his last name, and types in perfect English. Except he can barely speak English and if you follow his Twitter he def can’t type the “queens english”.

There is def an agenda against Pogba too, similar to how the press treated Stirling imo

I cant believe the papers and media are focusing on Pogba and slamming him like they are especially all the stuff with Sterling too...

TalkSport posted an IG video of Pogba and Lingard dancing and doing that dumb flute celebration that Lingard does in the clubs hallway, and they posted it saying something like 'Pogba and Lingard after hearing Jose got sacked' with a 'LOL' emoji... I could see it was old as it was the old training kit etc but loads of people didn't and thought it was real and were going in on Pogba and Lingard, TalkSport prolly lead people to believe it was real prolly knowing it will cause uproar, some people called TalkSport out on it but some still didn't realise it was old and like I said were going in on Pogba and Lingard... And all this so soon after the Sterling incident and TalkSport having this big debate on their radio station, the media are scum bags...

The Independent reports that Arsenal have been in discussions with Real Madrid: sending Ozil and a truckload of cash to Real Madrid in exchange for Isco.

Former Crystal Palace, Inter Milan and Ajax boss Frank de Boer is a candidate to become the next manager of Atlanta United, multiple sources have told ESPN FC.

A one-time Manchester United transfer target, Sergej Milinkovic-Savic could be set for a big money move to AC Milan in January. If reports are to be believed, the Serbian powerhouse almost made the move to the San Siro in the summer window but a deal couldn't be agreed in time. Calciomercato claim a €70m deal has already been agreed.

Last edited:
@Blue_London @toheeb27 bakayoko performing good at AC Milan. Slower league but dude confidence rising. Y’all see dude starting in Sarri current line up?
I can't see it at all sarri wants attacking players.

The perfect 3 would be pogba ozil jorghino with a plan b

Fans and Media already complain about Kante in Sarri’s system, they would lose their fucking minds with Bakayoko.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back