Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017-2018 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not even disgareeing with you but its players on trash teams that never come close to those numbers.

All 3 of them were elite players at the end of their primes but still in their prime.

I just want to make sure when we say declining stars its not thought about like Melo teaming up with Russ and PG13. Melo is a "declining star" but hes already trash.

Paul, Ray and Pierce were still really effective and like I said Bron and KD took it a step further but to me it started with them 3.

There's plenty,you're just not aware of em

Michael redd averaged 27 ppg on team that went 28-54

Kevin love 26 & 13 on a team that finished 14 games below .500

monta ellis average 25 ppg on a team that were 26-56

the list goes on for decades

There's plenty,you're just not aware of em

Michael redd averaged 27 ppg on team that went 28-54

Kevin love 26 & 13 on a team that finished 14 games below .500

monta ellis average 25 ppg on a team that were 26-56

the list goes on for decades

Out of how many players that played for decades?

Lol KD being forced to go to subpar teams for the good of the league.

Shit is not rocket science. He went where he thought he’d have the best chance to succeed, just like the average nigga would in every day life.

KD followed lebron's super team blueprint and went to GSW. He just did it on another level by going to the team that was whooping his ass. The warriors are karma for LBJ and his Miami super team shit. If the Heat had not had that super team and the Thunder would have gotten that chip. There is a good chance that squad stayed together, if they had tasted success that early. Maybe. Maybe not. LeBron followed the Celtics big 3 super team shit bc he got tired of losing to them. People try to put themselves in position to succeed in life. Is no different for athletes.

I feel like its a difference from creating a Super team and going to a team with a 2x MVP with Back to Back finals appearances that had the best record in NBA history and just beat you in the playoffs because he couldn't close.

Nah, that shit is the same

Not at all.

Heat and Raptors was not Title contenders.

Heat was a first round exit team. LBJ came with Bosh and was a great team. LBJ left and Wade and Bosh Heat team was trash (immediately)

GS was the best team in the league.

Take LBJ off the Heat, the missed the playoffs, Take KD of GS they still in the best team

But you got it

Shams said this about kahwi and the spurs

Addressing the Kawhi Leonard situation in San Antonio, Charania indicated that an extension or a trade are the probable outcomes for the star forward this summer — it’s unlikely that the Spurs would keep him for next season without a new deal in place. However, both sides are interested in mending fences and clearing up last season’s miscommunications. Leonard is also nearing 100% health and should be ready to go to start next season, Charania adds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back