Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017-2018 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell deandre get off Chris Paul dick

John wall can throw you lobs too

We don't want that bitch ass "I didn't get enough high fives" ass nigga in our city. He can keep that sucka shit the fuck away from here!!

Don't want DJ, would much rather keep the little bit of youth that we have but I understand he would be the most logical replacement if Capela leaves considering our window

I think Jordan is a good rebounder and can catch lobs, that's it....he can't be used as a switch defender, isn't a good rim protector, will be 30 this summer and his conditioning doesn't look like it's been up to par the past couple of season

Personally Id be more interested in Nerlens Noel as a possible reclamation project if he's healthy

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/23732696/president-trump-says-invite-nba-champion-white-house

Trump won't invite NBA champion to White House

President Donald Trump told reporters on Friday morning that "we're not going to invite either team," referring to the Golden State Warriors and Cleveland Cavaliers, for a visit to the White House.

On Tuesday, LeBron James said neither his Cavaliers nor the Warriors would accept a visit as a winner of the NBA Finals.

"I know no matter who wins this series, no one wants an invite anyway. It won't be Cleveland or Golden State going," James said.

Warriors stars Stephen Curry and Kevin Durant said they agreed with James.

The president made his remarks before departing for the G7 summit in Canada.

Trump also addressed NFL players and the national anthem. "You shouldn't go in a locker room when our national anthem is playing," he said.

Somebody posted some old JR highlights and that nigga used to ball. Forgot he had ups like that.

Shame he got turned into a spot up shooter

all those drugs eventually take their toll

I remember when NOLA drafted him. He was super athletic, but his IQ was then and now is still low af

JR fun fact: He needs two more threes to pass Dirk for 11th all time

Series fun fact: 4 players on the top 20 all time threes made list are in the series in korver, curry, JR, and lebron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back