Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017-2018 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last game 6 harden played in, he was awful. If he plays good and the rockets win, it would be legendary

This was expected

I'll be shocked if he plays again this series but I'm hoping for the best

I'm really interested to see who we dust off for game 6, Iso Joe, Ryno or Luc

Not dantonis style. Remember after Stoudamire got suspended vs the spurs. He still didn't use his bench. Went with 6 players the entire game

But @Rockets fans, how much are yall ok with paying CP3 this offseason? We can go as far as to say that hes been the most important player in WCF for the Rockets, but at the same time hes getting older and is injury prone.

Would yall be cool with a 4 year max?

Hopefully it doesn't happen but I'd be surprised if he accepted anything less than the 5 year max

Not dantonis style. Remember after Stoudamire got suspended vs the spurs. He still didn't use his bench. Went with 6 players the entire game

Nah he's going to have to find someone else give minutes to which looks like its going to be Luc so that we can continue switching everything on defense

Hopefully it doesn't happen but I'd be surprised if he accepted anything less than the 5 year max

I kmow hes gonna want a 5 year max, but I think the Rockets will offer him a 4 initially. How would you feel with either one? I can see the back end of a 4 year being bad and a 5th year terrible.

I kmow hes gonna want a 5 year max, but I think the Rockets will offer him a 4 initially. How would you feel with either one? I can see the back end of a 4 year being bad and a 5th year terrible.

Yeah I honestly try not to think about that too much, really want to enjoy the moment for now lol

Personally I think we should only max him out if we win the championship and he demands it

I think Morey will be able to offer him something that makes sense for both sides but at the same time with Cliff being the head of the Players Association I don't see him taking a team friendly deal

Hopefully we don't have to do the full 5 year max because it will be ugly on that back end but if that's what it comes down to so be it, sometimes you have to take risks if you want to be great......

EqRz.gif

If harden just played ok this series it would have been 4-1

He been awful and they are up 3-2

But now Paul hurt smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back