Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017-2018 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He made the Baynes adjustment too late but I understand Morris in the starting lineup worked wonders games 1 and 2, Cleveland made the Tristan adjustment the one smart thing Lue has done all year but Brad stuck to his guns probably with the thought process that we aren’t going to adjust to them we make them adjust to us, game 4 Baynes played 19 minutes which to me was uncalled for he’s been impactful all playoffs got to get him involved, so while we are in a position we shouldn’t be right now he still hasn’t accomplished shit, a finals appearance I’ll have to give it to him though

And if we win it he’s the goat period

Besides maybe Red Auerbach, he’s got to win 3 to pass Red and maybe Pop as well, but he’ll pass Riley and Phil easy

Last edited:
I actually enjoy hearing Mike Breen, JVG, and Mark Jackson after having Marv, Reggie, amd Webber every other game.

Low key that's part of the reason I want Houston to close out: so them niggas can be done for the year

No because his road coaching is the worst in these playoffs.

That's when your coaching shines

Well...nobody is really doing much on the road in this years playoffs...and after all

He is playing without his number 1 and 2 options..threaten to go to the finals..

Just given that..his road wins shouldn't matter...imo

Not to mention collectively the Celtics are one of the youngest teams in the league.

The fact they are even in this position speaks to how good Stevens is.
They'll get better on the road as they mature

Im still wondering why so mana ppl wanna say brad stevens is the best coach out, despite bein horrible on the road? Theres a reason why his ass only got one 1 vote for coach of the year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back