Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017-2018 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
First I want to say regardless of how the rest of the series turns out and despite of how ugly it's been at times I'm proud of the squad for grinding out these last two games

The defense and Cliff were the catalyst in the win last night but everybody stepped up at some point in the game and made a big play

Nervous about the Paul injury but should have an update on his status a little bit later, hopefully he can get some rest and be ready for a game 7

Draymond been getting sonned all series

i dont think this is a fair assessment

make no mistake, i fucking dislike this dude something awful

but he is all over the court and many times asked to guard all the positions

you not gon block every shot and when you are kinda forced to do stuff you not used to, shit happens

i dont think this is a fair assessment

make no mistake, i fucking dislike this dude something awful

but he is all over the court and many times asked to guard all the positions

you not gon block every shot and when you are kinda forced to do stuff you not used to, shit happens

Lol it's not that serious bro

Nah, yall think anybody and everybody is good in this bitch. I'm not impressed. He good on D thats it

man stop it lol

you not even trying

again, i can dislike a player, but give him props when due

Rockets deserve all the credit they are getting. I always said it was possible they could beat the warriors but also said it was improbable and picked against them. They might still lose, but I think they already cemented their place as a legit title contender for the next few years.

But @Rockets fans, how much are yall ok with paying CP3 this offseason? We can go as far as to say that hes been the most important player in WCF for the Rockets, but at the same time hes getting older and is injury prone.

Would yall be cool with a 4 year max?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back