Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017-2018 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harden HAS to stop settling for 3's when it's not necessary! He will legit have 3-5ft of space when he dribbles inside the arc (b/c defenders are preparing for him driving), but will dribble backwards behind the arc and THEN do his stepback. smh

Take what the gotdamn defense is giving you, which is the midrange! That easier 15-18 ft jumper can eventually get his 3 pointer going anyway.

Hot damn the dude at the end of the table on inside the nba got a gonzo nose

1) Houston has better role players and maybe a better roster than the Golden Sttae Warriors

2) Everyone who had words for Chris Paul (including myself) needs to eat them shits.

Dude has already elevated his legacy with what he has done this post season.

I know there is a narrative out there for Chris, but I never thought Paul's playoff woes were strictly on him, I thought it was much more on his (previous) teammates.

I got (hoping)Houston closing out GS and Cleveland winning (Boston is horrible on the road) and going to game 7

I don't see how anyone ever said anything about CP3 in the playoffs. Check the #'s and looking at any of the series can you say really say his team was supposed to beat whoever it was that they matched up against?

When he was in NO his second best player was David West and ran into Kobe. In LA either him, Blake or both them niggas got hurt. That 3-1 series Houston was the superior team, no excuse but it's facts.

This is the first time he's had some niggas around him he could go to war with and we're seeing the results.

Harden was ass tonight.

Cp3 out there doing his thing good to see that.

What do yall think a houston/boston finals matchup would be like?

I think it would be a great matchup and great for the nba, I counted the Rockets out shame on me but I always thought Kerr was reliable it’s amazing how these coaches continue to out coach themselves and ruin it for their teams

Everyone is talking about Smart but Baynes is earning himself a decent pay day as well, I’d be cool with losing Baynes if we grab a young promising big through the draft or through trade that’s under his rookie contract for a couple years, but if we go into next season with only Horford and Theis at the 5 even with Kyrie and Hayward back its a bad look going into next season

tumblr_p99sgz2IWC1szfoc8o1_400.gif
tumblr_p99sgz2IWC1szfoc8o2_400.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back