Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017-2018 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
so here's another discussion

do you go with the US kid who is ready to play day one or the euro who wont come over for at least another year

I dont have a side, im speaking for him personally

its just good to see somebody regarded as high as he is not be so eager to jump in at 19

just shows he's thinking....he's his own person and aware of what he wants to do

Or he scared

Last edited:
lmao...in random news

Sac swept GS in the first round on my 2k career smh

shit was simmed but still.....

whoever made this comparison should be fired

Michael Rapport is fuckin hilarious.. that hate lol.

Man its too early to call the series

but i already see it.. They come back and win... and

THIS IS WHY LEBRON IS THE GOAT!!!.. shit.. just watch

They will make it seem like he aint playing the black Hoosiers but a team of Thano's

you hear this bullshit narrative that they have the better team...

They just play the better team game...

Settle down Windhorst

Crazy thing is, based on winslow's game, after his rookie season during summer league I said he should work out with Harden because they do have similarities

Crazy thing is, based on winslow's game, after his rookie season during summer league I said he should work out with Harden because they do have similarities

What are those similarities.

Besides being tall I don’t seem them.

Harden has top tier handles and quickness since college. Something Winslow never shown

What are those similarities.

Besides being tall I don’t seem them.

Harden has top tier handles and quickness since college. Something Winslow never shown
Play style when winslow actually pays to his strengths. Winslow is best with the ball in his hands and making plays for others and playing downhill. You don't EVER normally see it in Miami and if you paid attention to the Sixers series he played point alot. That's one reason why he looked so damn good out there. But as far as attacking the rim, I wanted him to work with Harden to get to the rim easier, develop a more solid euro step, and draw fouls easier because for whatever reason, justise shys away from contact alot and he's strong like Harden but doesn't use it to his advantage. It's not a side by side exact comparison but I do see the similarities. Probably could see more from duke highlights

lmaooo cavs players lashing out cuz they don't have that one man match up problem anymore niggas tight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back