Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017-2018 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
so you think he should be ready then right?

I posted a bunch of tweets on a other forum..hes in the middle of the playoffs in europe rn...players dont talk about there future during this time..

Bogi did the same thing last year around this time n came over in the summer n played for sac

I posted a bunch of tweets on a other forum..hes in the middle of the playoffs in europe rn...players dont talk about there future during this time..

Bogi did the same thing last year around this time n came over in the summer n played for sac
ahhh ok

well good luck to ya'll then

Max give me an analysis on

Does Bogi nh play SF? I can't remember y'all rotation...buddy was coming off the bench for a bit right?

Play style when winslow actually pays to his strengths. Winslow is best with the ball in his hands and making plays for others and playing downhill. You don't EVER normally see it in Miami and if you paid attention to the Sixers series he played point alot. That's one reason why he looked so damn good out there. But as far as attacking the rim, I wanted him to work with Harden to get to the rim easier, develop a more solid euro step, and draw fouls easier because for whatever reason, justise shys away from contact alot and he's strong like Harden but doesn't use it to his advantage. It's not a side by side exact comparison but I do see the similarities. Probably could see more from duke highlights
FOH:sayit:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back