Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017-2018 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks man
They don't

If you don't put any stock into the NFL draft combine, then you shouldn't with this one

None of this means anything or rather it means more than it should

Every year some dude has some insane reach or vertical that don't translate to shit because he has the iq of a box of raisins

There

I ain't never been high on these draft and stash dudes when you got US cats ready to play day one. True some of them could use some extra seasoning as well but hopefully the new g league will help address this

They don't

If you don't put any stock into the NFL draft combine, then you shouldn't with this one

None of this means anything or rather it means more than it should

Every year some dude has some insane reach or vertical that don't translate to shit because he has the iq of a box of raisins

There
Bro I just wanted to know more about the players in the draft...

Bro I just wanted to know more about the players in the draft...

the combine not gon tell you that imo

neither will summer league

tape against quality opponents, insight from coaches >>>

put it like this...there aint nothing new from the LSU Ben Simmons and the year two one Simmons that I couldnt have "predicted" from watching him pretty closely at LSU. Most of his glaring weaknesses and strengths are still there today. Its early, but still.

Thats not the standard tho, but i vaguely remember the Wade Marquette run in the tournament, and the only thing i thought at that time was that he would probably peak too early b/c of his age when he came out, but he added to his game and was able to have a pretty good career when he got drafted.

in other words, shit is a crap shoot

the combine not gon tell you that imo

neither will summer league

tape against quality opponents, insight from coaches >>>

put it like this...there aint nothing new from the LSU Ben Simmons and the year two one Simmons that I couldnt have "predicted" from watching him pretty closely at LSU. Most of his glaring weaknesses and strengths are still there today. Its early, but still.

Thats not the standard tho, but i vaguely remember the Wade Marquette run in the tournament, and the only thing i thought at that time was that he would probably peak too early b/c of his age when he came out, but he added to his game and was able to have a pretty good career when he got drafted.

in other words, shit is a crap shoot
Bro...I literally never seen these guys talk or know what they look like...You doing too much I just wanted to match faces to names..

Bro...I literally never seen these guys talk or know what they look like...You doing too much I just wanted to match faces to names..
go to youtube then nigga

tf??

Nigga can I watch the combine?! Wtf shut the fuck up with your micromanaging ass

motherfucker..YOU the one spazzing over a got damn combine

then get an attitude when niggas give you suggestions

cant have it both ways ol i'm just thinking out loud, but i'on really want nobody to answer looking ass

watch niggas dribble from baseline to baseline to your hearts content you fucking dweeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back