Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017-2018 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Niggas talked about the game last night for 3 pages

What else do you want? got damn

Reactions: 1/2
DdV3O-UXkAAuTG1.jpg

Man this site just like the ic y'all never post unless games on just lurk/click reactions all day

Boring ass niggas

Greak freak ,middleton and buldenholzer had breakfast this morning(no beta)

and I think lebron will go to lakers this summer with pg & maybe somebody else he needs them stacked squads.

I would say houston but I don't see how, they gotta re-sign paul and capela and I doubt cavs taking anderson bum ass & gordon + for lebron in a trade.Why would they do that? Gonna be another summer of rumors & moves(wiggins,derozan,kahwi,hollow stat hassan if anybody wants his G ass)
Wait what?

I really hate this Skip Bayless social media hot take era where everything gets put under a microscope

It's a slow news day

Not much really to talk about unless y'all wanna talk about boogie unfollowing the pelicans Twitter account or some dumb shit

I felt like trash even posting that but to your point, here's where we are in today's sports coverage

And right in cue, here go shiz posting about it lol

I mean a nigga unfollow the team hes play for is signal hes not coming back.

That mean we can talk about what the next move can mean for the squad and what you would like to happen and not just post about whats goin on in during game time.

Bruh

That mean we can talk about what the next move can mean for the squad and what you would like to happen and not just post about whats goin on in during game time.

Bruh
This is why I didn't wanna talk about it lol

He has a job to do to get as much leverage as he can, the pelicans have a job to do as well

So what he unfollowed them for the time being

Bruh
I never subscribed to that whole follow unfollow shit or the eye emoji things

Bet money cousins unfollowed because whoever runs the account is fucking annoying and is trash as is all pelicans fans online

I never seen a pelicans fan know what they are talking about

I bring that aggressive postin content

& don't think I forgot that slick shit you said the last time I was on here.It was some geek pokeman reference so I really didn't get it but you was poppin off

Stay in your zoobook national geographic bird gif postin lane whoadie
I'm about that life though fam. Niggas ain't seeing my deck, we can duel fam. Trap cards and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back