Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017-2018 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
“MJ would’ve had 50/25/20 and won in triple overtime, playing with a bullet in his ear and one bum leg, with a stomach virus, and a $150k gambling debt on his mind.”

Right, Space Jammers?

Right??
Corny..
Jordan /Kobe scoring 25 in the first quarter would have been 60 and the crowd/team/coach would have been demoralized period. These kids are nice no doubt but aint no way they would have won this game.

stop cryin this series is far from over..

sFCRlCD.png

how does Trae compare to Buddy coming out of Oklahoma?

"Let's draft trae young because we missed out on curry"

"Oh shit he can't play SG because he's too small let's have him play point and still get bodied by majority of the league..."

"Okay he's not ready....Let's start Frank again...."

"Shit he's not ready either let's start a 33 year old PG...kristaps wait!"

ebrjsrcso49c.jpg

Yea..kind of wondering from bulls fans. Why you all want Trae Young like that? The little I seen of him.... I dont know......He was chucking waaaaay too much for my liking.

Yea..kind of wondering from bulls fans. Why you all want Trae Young like that? The little I seen of him.... I dont know......He was chucking waaaaay too much for my liking.

He's gonna be steve nash 2.0 he can shoot & pass his defense will be suspect.People are down on him because they are impressionable and easily influenced by what the media says + saw him struggle when teams started trapping him, and he doesn't respond well to physical play.In the nba nobody can guard him like teams guarded him in college cuz he'll have better teammates

He shot 40% from 3's in college and 36% from 3's from nba range in college.Every single player who shot 3's that high in volume in college jumpers translated to the nba lillard,kyrie,redick,curry,ray allen only fredette and malik monk struggled monk got no tick til the end of the season and fredette was always whitey hype.

Trae young will be good,may take him a year or 2 & he may need to come off the bench at 1st depending where he's drafted but he'll be a good nba player.I want the bulls to draft mpj,bagley(trade up) or trae young

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back