Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017-2018 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have a dog in this fight but got damn. Everybody but James and Love playing like hot garbage. Id be ashamed if I called my myself a professional basketball player and was that useless. Like seriously, how are they that useless? Horrible defense and niggas throwing up 3s they know they not going make. No midrange or post play to be seen besides.... James and Love. The Celtics lookin sharp. Not saying the Cavs can't turn it around but these niggas got to start playing like they get paid to do it for a living.

Smh gotta play better Cavs in 7

SecondaryHappyJackrabbit-size_restricted.gif

“MJ would’ve had 50/25/20 and won in triple overtime, playing with a bullet in his ear and one bum leg, with a stomach virus, and a $150k gambling debt on his mind.”

Right, Space Jammers?

Right??

Get out your feels. Y’all know goddamn well that Kratos Jordan wouldn’t be having this shit....at least the way y’all prop that muhfucka up.

Outscored that weak ass starting backcourt 41-3, need to get this win on the road to apply pressure their lack of shot creators and interior defense getting exposed

And again.....

...without kyrie or hayward

I mean I might get a lot of flack for this but I honestly don't think Boston would be in this position if Kyrie was playing. They jury is still out on both Kyrie and Hayward because they only played 30 seconds together .

As great as Irving is that nigga is all about buckets and that's really about it. If you watch Boston and the way the play now they get everybody involved and as a result everyone is playing better.
Kyrie did try to integrate into Brad's system but as the season went on he started reverting back to his old ways.

I'm not saying that they're better but this team matches up better without Kyrie.

Outscored that weak ass starting backcourt 41-3, need to get this win on the road to apply pressure their lack of shot creators and interior defense getting exposed

Ax c'mon nih, the Cavs defense as a whole has been exposed for a couple years now. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back