Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017-2018 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol nobody on the Cavs jump or even tries to exert themselves on the boards or defense

Except thompson but he's 6'9 so I mean he's limited

Why the Cavs haven’t been crushing them in the paint is urking me.

Shit, the Sixers did it, and outside of Joel, Cleveland got bigger dudes

Cavs never been a team to play out of the post. They leave that to Bron to score or look for shooters. That's where his teams have seen the most success. Bron with a bunch of shooters.

Having a legit post player would clog up driving lanes for Bron which is why Love's game has suffered and same for Bosh when he was Miami.

Cavs never been a team to play out of the post. They leave that to Bron to score or look for shooters. That's where his teams have seen the most success. Bron with a bunch of shooters.

Having a legit post player would clog up driving lanes for Bron which is why Love's game has suffered and same for Bosh when he was Miami.
Been saying this shit every year.. it by design it built to suit his strengths period..they sometine depend on those 3 pt shots too much it becomes a crutch sometimes

Cs are small as fuck. Outside of Baynes and MAYBE Hortford, Green, Love and even Tristan can pound them down, given the ball in the paint. Cleveland isn’t taking advantage of the switches down there. I’ve seen Smart switch on Love in the box like four times, and they’ve missed him every time.

Problem is, the 3 has been their bread and butter and they don’t know how to adjust.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back