Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017-2018 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The cavs traded kyrie irving for the #8 pick in a top heavy draft(top 7) isiaah thomas and jae crowder who were flipped for monta clarkson,larry nance,george hill and rodney hood garbage inconsistent ass who all combined for 5 points last night lmaooo

in b4 lebron leaves to create another voltron this summer.

Series aint over cuz the c's aren't the same on the road but if they win one game in cleveland it's ova.I already see some 2010 lebron mentally checking out traits.

Lebron outta there..Will look to jump ship yet again But not before ruining yet another roster with terrible contracts and limited older players for the 3rd time. Ran Kyrie off, manipulated the FO until they signed Tristan Thompson to that crazy deal.. Made them overpay JR. All because they're with Klutch Sports. He creates top heavy teams , ruins the cap space and bounces. Bronnites will only scream he needs more help but this is all his doing. And his stats are gonna be skewed because of his usage and ball dominance.. I can see him checking out like the Celtics series before leaving for Miami.. Dont be fooled by the stats. Frankly I dont think he even wanna go the Finals and take another L

Agreed, good thing for Cleveland is they are the worst team in the league without Bron so they will be in line for a top pick next year, bad thing for the rest of the east more is than likely he ends up in Philly, and they could still potentially end up with Kawhi or George as well

#GreatTimeToBeACavsFan
#3xReigning
#WithATop7Pick

Nope

Boston bodied the cavs in that trade and about to bury your team and city if(really WHEN) they get these 2 more W's

Lebron about to bounce on you lames leaving y'all emotionally distraught cryin in the streets again

and you drive the same truck crackas who round up cattle with their bare hands for dinner drive you swaggerless herb

e9yj54.jpg

Tried to tell @africa in the College thread, whoever takes Trae Young is going to be highly disappointed

And I'm not just saying that because he's a bum ass Sooner

Your letting your bias get the best of you. Trae was double teamed on over 40 percent of OU possessions and his teammates let him down constantly. He's going to be better at the next level with a wider court and surrounded by better shooters. Dude is an elite level shooter and passer. Is he going to get cooked on D? Yea but so does 85 percent of every the other starting PGs in the league. I really don't see him flopping at all. If it ain't Trae I hope we get MPJ or Bamba.

Nope

Boston bodied the cavs in that trade and about to bury your team and city if(really WHEN) they get these 2 more W's

Lebron about to bounce on you lames leaving y'all emotionally distraught cryin in the streets again

and you drive the same truck crackas who round up cattle with their bare hands for dinner drive you swaggerless herb

e9yj54.jpg
Lmao this nigga heartless AF man. @ock why you so mean fam? @Jaemooms squad about to suffer greatly for the next 5 plus years at least. No sympathy?

Fuck that nigga

he only pop up after they win

Your letting your bias get the best of you. Trae was double teamed on over 40 percent of OU possessions and his teammates let him down constantly. He's going to be better at the next level with a wider court and surrounded by better shooters. Dude is an elite level shooter and passer. Is he going to get cooked on D? Yea but so does 85 percent of every the other starting PGs in the league. I really don't see him flopping at all. If it ain't Trae I hope we get MPJ or Bamba.

Lol aye I know that's your boy and if that's the route yall go I hope it works out

But don't say I didn't warn you

traenover.0.gif

Lmao this nigga heartless AF man. @ock why you so mean fam? @Jaemooms squad about to suffer greatly for the next 5 plus years at least. No sympathy?

I bring that aggressive postin content

& don't think I forgot that slick shit you said the last time I was on here.It was some geek pokeman reference so I really didn't get it but you was poppin off

Stay in your zoobook national geographic bird gif postin lane whoadie

Man this site just like the ic y'all never post unless games on just lurk/click reactions all day

Boring ass niggas

Greak freak ,middleton and buldenholzer had breakfast this morning(no beta)

and I think lebron will go to lakers this summer with pg & maybe somebody else he needs them stacked squads.

I would say houston but I don't see how, they gotta re-sign paul and capela and I doubt cavs taking anderson bum ass & gordon + for lebron in a trade.Why would they do that? Gonna be another summer of rumors & moves(wiggins,derozan,kahwi,hollow stat hassan if anybody wants his G ass)

Man this site just like the ic y'all never post unless games on just lurk/click reactions all day

Boring ass niggas

Greak freak ,middleton and buldenholzer had breakfast this morning(no beta)

and I think lebron will go to lakers this summer with pg & maybe somebody else he needs them stacked squads.

I would say houston but I don't see how, they gotta re-sign paul and capela and I doubt cavs taking anderson bum ass & gordon + for lebron in a trade.Why would they do that? Gonna be another summer of rumors & moves(wiggins,derozan,kahwi,hollow stat hassan if anybody wants his G ass)
Lol I was gonna post this but I felt it would have been silly to post about these dudes having breakfast lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back