Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017-2018 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meanwhile were zeroing in on Kelvin freaking Sampson to be our next coach smh. At least it finally looks like we're committed to bottoming out and not taking short cuts.

Kelvin is a good coach though

He had a few good years in Indiana and Houston. Not a fan of college coaches who make the NBA jump. Plus this Nigga couldn't control a bunch of college kids how's he going to lead a pro team. I think he deserves a shot a a bigger program on the collegiate level but no way does he deserve a crack at a pro team

Last edited:
And say we pull off the unthinkable and win the whole thing...to make it even this far with the way he’s been playing already makes it hard enough to have to trade him especially with Kyrie’s injury, but if we win the whole thing you don’t break that up

DdW7vtuVQAAyM9O.jpg

DdW6yGJUwAAgBBh.jpg

DdW52xqVQAAlC0k.jpg

Nah bruh, no need to adjust this roster smart, baynes and moose are the only guys that are free agents (smart I think gets re-signed) rozier and kyrie are free agents after 2019 no need to rush any deals

So you think the Celtics have the kind of group that won't mind having to "get less" both on and off the court, a la GS? If so, as much as I hate to admit it, the Celtics are going to be nasty for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back