Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017-2018 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I hear right?

Houston is 10/21 from 3 so far? It’s not even halftime yet and they got 21 3PA?

Good GOD. This league has changed.

At least they moving the ball around now.

Harden was dumb for that offensive foul, they let him get away with it once and then he pushes off with forearm again right in front of the official

Great defense and balanced effort offensively from Houston they started cutting off the ball and pushed the pace, they gotta keep it up because golden State in 3rd quarters are potent

See this was why I brought it up. Rozier value isn't getting higher then it is and y'all will eventually have to decide between smart and scary Terry. Why not move him this summer where you can maximize his return? Btw I like Larkin as a back up for y'all too so depth wouldn't be a problem for y'all at the 1 but I get it. Rozier could be special and y'all are clicking. Ivr,seen this offer proposed by a few Celtic fans on Reddit funny enough and it always gets shot down by our fans. I would be ok with it tho. Rozier could be our PG of the future and we would likely have two top 7 picks next year. I think it makes sense for both parties.
Ainge is a huge rozier fan so I can see him here long term I expect is to be active in 2019 not this off-season tho

Point gawd out here cookin Curry.

Funny how no one has called out his shitty ass during the playoffs. If he’s that hurt, start S. Dot and be done with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back