Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017-2018 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That still involves realigning the scheduling you were acting as if things would stay the same.
nah

BUT, i dont think scheduling would be THAT difficult but we are just speculating

I wouldn’t be mad if they made the playoffs a bit longer to help with rest and the television schedule.

It would suck though for the Olympic team members on the championship game player

AP acting like a change wouldn't mean more player fatigue, games that are nationally broadcasted starting earlier(really in General) depending on the teams, and making it harder to flex games

AP acting like a change wouldn't mean more player fatigue, games that are nationally broadcasted starting earlier(really in General) depending on the teams, and making it harder to flex games
will there be some initial bumps and bruises? sure

but i dont understand how it seems to work in soccer, but for some reason, it cant work for the nba

Is the two leagues the same? That's why

Champions league games be having wild swing on time. Hell some games mfer be up 3 in the morning to catch a game.

But that time shit is overrated. They gon watch cause they will just slot the games accordingly. It is just a 4 hour time swing.

The problem I see is flights and jetlag.

Noel need to go hit China for like two years and get some run. They about to penny pinch him this summer with non-guaranteed contracts.

Noel need to go hit China for like two years and get some run. They about to penny pinch him this summer with non-guaranteed contracts.
he aint even gotta do that

get some run in the G-League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back