Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017-2018 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kemba just got the all time scoring for them nice. Need Philly to take care of business

I mean I get it but you trade for mudiay and then burke has REALLY worked out so it just makes things really murky or even murkier. Which is why I think homie won't have an impact outside of a few moments here and there for the next 2 years. Which is FINE but I don't think you draft him where you did for that. But you said it was Phil so..
Mudiay being here was just fucking stupid lol there's no reason for that trade.

I mean I get it but you trade for mudiay and then burke has REALLY worked out so it just makes things really murky or even murkier. Which is why I think homie won't have an impact outside of a few moments here and there for the next 2 years. Which is FINE but I don't think you draft him where you did for that. But you said it was Phil so..

The mudiay shit was a experiment. I was cool with it cause all we gave up for him was McDermott.

The experiment failed though. Mudiay the worst type of garbage.

The worst shit in the history of the Knicks is letting Phil Jackson draft Frank based on the triangle and then fire him 3 days later.

If you gonna fire a motherfucker fire him before the draft.

The team should have been taken away from Dolan for that.

I don't think they were going to fire him until he put KP on the trade block.

The mudiay shit was a experiment. I was cool with it cause all we gave up for him was McDermott.

The experiment failed though. Mudiay the worst type of garbage.
McD ould actually shoot Mudiay has done nothing but cause us another log jam for one of our positions.

And im still not giving up on Frank. Bad rookie season but hes young. Gonna wait and see.

After Porzingis went down I wish yall would have just put the ball in his hands for the rest of the season just to see what he could do with it on a comsistent basis

Hes going to be really good defensively but hes shown some flashes that he can do some other things

After Porzingis went down I wish yall would have just put the ball in his hands for the rest of the season just to see what he could do with it on a comsistent basis

Hes going to be really good defensively but hes shown some flashes that he can do some other things

That's what we all thought which is why I'm like "why did y'all draft Frank?" Lol

Hornaceck is horrible with young players and the same bumping heads shit that happened in Phoenix is happening here.

"riight"If he was in Miami missing point blank lay ups consistently for yall let's see how quickly that tune would change
Lol mudiay wasn't THAT bad in Denver considering he was pushing Murray back a bit early on for starting. He averaged 10 off the bench. He's not bad he's just not good. He's pretty much a slightly better big lipped shabazz napier as far as talent

Lol mudiay wasn't THAT bad in Denver considering he was pushing Murray back a bit early on for starting. He averaged 10 off the bench. He's not bad he's just not good. He's pretty much a slightly better big lipped shabazz napier as far as talent

Nah cause Shabazz could atleast shoot. He has 1 skill hes good at. Mudiay doesnt have 1 good skill.

Not to mention Hornacek got into a shouting match with Oquinn a few days ago, and yall remember what happened with KP towards the end of last season, and that shit with Noah.

I dont see Hornacek getting another coaching job after hes fired this offseason.

Sucks cause I always liked him as a player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back