Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017-2018 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They could have kept both and just amnesty Perkins trash ass but the Thunder owner is notoriously cheap.
Perkins was the veteran presence though that was needed to take the team to the championship level

:hahaha:

Plus they already traded Jeff green for him that wouldn't look good lmao

Perkins was the veteran presence though that was needed to take the team to the championship level

:hahaha:

Plus they already traded Jeff green for him that wouldn't look good lmao
We'd jump to a 15-0 lead every game cause Perkins would start lol

Im ok with the list. Top 2 is right. Magic is right. Kareem top 3 all time but im not sure if he changed how the game is played. Not sure if Oscar changed how the game is played. Dr.J should be higher. He brought swag to the league. Bird was a goat but did he change the game? Im cool with Curry. He didnt start this current change but hes the face of it. Im cool with Kobe. Not sure about Jerry West.

Shaq forced some rule changes so I can see him in the 10-12 range, im ok with him being left off though.

How is Dirk left off? I can make a case that all these shooting big men that are getting ready to dominate the game can all be attributed to him. Dirk isnt the first stretch 4 but hes the reason why the stretch 4 became so important.

Some of these current big men will be end up being on this list I think.

That ESPN list is shit. The game OUTLAWED the slam dunk for Kareem. How is THAT not #1?

No Shaq. Fuck is Jerry West doing there? And of course, everything ESPN related slurps your basketball God.

Scust.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back