Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017-2018 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could argue Shaq and here's a darkhorse pick Mark Jackson, because of Shaq you have hack a ____ and also breakaway rims,because of Mark Jackson you can only

back down your man for 5 seconds.

That ESPN list is shit. The game OUTLAWED the slam dunk for Kareem. How is THAT not #1?

No Shaq. Fuck is Jerry West doing there? And of course, everything ESPN related slurps your basketball God.

Scust.

Jerry West is the logo bro,all the old heads I talk to say Jerry West was coldest white boy they've ever seen even better than Bird. Also check his stats.

@Ironman bruh Trey Burke been balling. How you feel about keeping him next year?

This is what I meant by low risk high reward when they signed him.

@Ironman bruh Trey Burke been balling. How you feel about keeping him next year?

This is what I meant by low risk high reward when they signed him.
2nd unit guy who actually doesn't play badly with Frank at all. He can become more of a scorer while Frank can rely on moving the rock and pushing in transition. He likes to run so we need youth and athleticism badly.

Im ok with the list. Top 2 is right. Magic is right. Kareem top 3 all time but im not sure if he changed how the game is played. Not sure if Oscar changed how the game is played. Dr.J should be higher. He brought swag to the league. Bird was a goat but did he change the game? Im cool with Curry. He didnt start this current change but hes the face of it. Im cool with Kobe. Not sure about Jerry West.

Shaq forced some rule changes so I can see him in the 10-12 range, im ok with him being left off though.

How is Dirk left off? I can make a case that all these shooting big men that are getting ready to dominate the game can all be attributed to him. Dirk isnt the first stretch 4 but hes the reason why the stretch 4 became so important.

Some of these current big men will be end up being on this list I think.
Dirk is another good mention

Lol yo why did you draft Frank B?
Phil did and these jackasses didn't fire his ass until after he's here it is what it is. His defense is legit and he's only 19 his problem is confidence. He's shown he can actually drive and score plus rarely he tried to jam on someone before. I didn't know he had that lol.

The worst shit in the history of the Knicks is letting Phil Jackson draft Frank based on the triangle and then fire him 3 days later.

If you gonna fire a motherfucker fire him before the draft.

The team should have been taken away from Dolan for that.
We need a Metoo scenario for that motherfucker Asap

Phil did and these jackasses didn't fire his ass until after he's here it is what it is. His defense is legit and he's only 19 his problem is confidence. He's shown he can actually drive and score plus rarely he tried to jam on someone before. I didn't know he had that lol.
I mean I get it but you trade for mudiay and then burke has REALLY worked out so it just makes things really murky or even murkier. Which is why I think homie won't have an impact outside of a few moments here and there for the next 2 years. Which is FINE but I don't think you draft him where you did for that. But you said it was Phil so..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back