Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017-2018 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad the Wizards won last night. Losing the Nuggets on Phil Cheiner jersey retirement night and the fucking knicks had me pissed off.

tumblr_p69jlwybN91qe1x8qo1_1280.png

WASHINGTON -- Wizards point guard John Wall says he is "feeling great" but is not sure when he will next play in a game.

Wall, who said he lost about 10 or 15 pounds during his rehab without intending to, is not planning to change his style when he returns from his latest knee surgery -- whenever that might be.

"I'm just going to be John Wall," the All-Star said Monday after the second full-contact practice of his comeback from a Jan. 31 operation. "That's all I know how to do."

It's been good. It's been bad. We've played well, at times. Sometimes, we haven't played well. Like when everybody was saying that they [were] playing better without me, that was great. The good thing is, I'm glad we did win those games when we did, because if we didn't, right now, we would be in a situation where we might not be in the playoffs," Wall said. "I feel like everybody should have given those guys credit for playing well."

Kemba makes what dion makes..at 12 mil

Dwight makes like 23 mil
Batum makes like 23 mil to average 14, 5, and 5
Cody zeller makes 13 mil and it's going up
MKG makes 13 mil

Damn they all make more than kemba and two and a half of them suck

Gotta get dragic and TJ out in a three team trade

While TJ is important for bench scoring or starting and supplying points, Dion will be back so get bumpy outta here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back