Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017-2018 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
and seems better than lonzo to me...

Yeah, It’s time I retire from this thread. I gave all I can.

jordan_090907.jpg

man nobody was even at the damn game LMAO

We should try to sign and trade IT for Vuc. Vuc on the last year of his deal and the Lakers will have a hole at the 5 with Lopez becoming a FA. If be cool with giving IT something like 3/34.

That IT shit is the reason why Kyrie went to get a 2nd opinion and got surgery.

Yall remember Brad Stevens kept saying surgery wont be needed and then Kyrie got a surgery like 2 days either.

Players got 0 faith in the Celtics training staff.

We should try to sign and trade IT for Vuc. Vuc on the last year of his deal and the Lakers will have a hole at the 5 with Lopez becoming a FA. If be cool with giving IT something like 3/34.
If we strikeout on big summer moves, i would not mind this. I am not a Vuc hater like u are.

That IT shit is the reason why Kyrie went to get a 2nd opinion and got surgery.

Yall remember Brad Stevens kept saying surgery wont be needed and then Kyrie got a surgery like 2 days either.

Players got 0 faith in the Celtics training staff.
Boston must've hired the dudes the pelicans fired

If we strikeout on big summer moves, i would not mind this. I am not a Vuc hater like u are.

I'm not a hater. Vuc has been the common denominator in our struggles since Dwight left. Can he score? Sure but calling him a defensive liability would be an understatement. Probably best used coming off the bench but we tried that and he cryed and bitched to the press. You can't win with him playing significant mins. At the end of the day he hurts you just as much if not more then he helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back