Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017-2018 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the first time years I can say my squad is good.....

Fultz is going to be okay he just needs to play steady minutes with probably won't come this year but I'll expect big things next year. him and one or two big time free agents this team is looking at 60 + Win season next year.

Another L.

Losing ground fucking up the Sixers pick because Winslow dirty ass

You know how Sixers fans aint used to winning? They don't know how to handle hate yet lol

This y'all last Cinderella year next season all that trust the process shit out the window and you gonna see fuck embiid nightly

Best get ya mind right lol

Until last year nobody took us serious

Now I see Beta catch feelings bout Simmons or the squad every other page

Sixers back

You know how Sixers fans aint used to winning? They don't know how to handle hate yet lol

This y'all last Cinderella year next season all that trust the process shit out the window and you gonna see fuck embiid nightly

Best get ya mind right lol
You lost me there.

Beta out here on Full Scorned Bitch Mode.

Who hurt you? Was it Wade? Winslow? Project Pat? LeBatard?

Somebody down in South Florida ain’t doin you right...

I don't get how they this bad with this roster..they should be top 6 In the west

Milsap injury aside they sucked on defense and couldnt win on the road, plus Malone was doing questionable shit all season like starting two centers and trying to bench Murray for no reason

Fuck waiting till next year, im hating on philly soon as the playoffs start.

I know a few Sixers fans in real life that im real cool with and them motherfuckers been unbearable. Imagine being in a group chat with 3 @Mister B. s. Every win is the best win ever and every loss is the worse loss ever. Bunch of over reacting ass fans. It got way worse when the Eagles won too.

Soon as the playoffs start im putting my foot on yall neck in real life and in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back