Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017-2018 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know you're hurting in a debate when you're tlakin about regular season matches. What's next, we gonna compare pre-season games?

Beating Golden State erased that choke title or scary or whatever else
True they came back from down 3-1 against gsw

"But the nba is rigged!"

They got an article from the 80s trashing magic not being clutch

If lbj's struggle squad loses to a healthy gsw this year theyll hold it against him

But when he wins they say he didnt do it alone

Fuck giving up on Lonzo, hes the future. Hes gonna take some time developing but clearly he has all the makings of a great franchise pg.

I hear Randle wants max. He wont get that but what about near max? Think hes worth that?

And Giannis is under contract till 2021. Only way Lakers have a shot at him is with a trade. What would you trade for him? The Bucks will want Lonzo and Ingram and probably a 1st rounder too. Is that trade worth it?

It's early to call what Ball will be, mfs were ready to call him a bust just 3 months ago when he couldn't find his shot for shit. Nigga changed his shooting form about 13 times lol It's getting better now tho.

TBH, i think Freaks's ceiling is way higher than Lonzo's and we still have IT and he's another one I haven't gave up on, cuz he was that nigga just a year ago. I'm sure he'll bounce back from his injury fully soon. So if we can keep IT and give up Randle , Lonzo and maybe a 1st rounder, I'd take that shit in a sec.

It's early to call what Ball will be, mfs were ready to call him a bust just 3 months ago when he couldn't find his shot for shit. Nigga changed his shooting form about 13 times lol It's getting better now tho.

TBH, i think Freaks's ceiling is way higher than Lonzo's and we still have IT and he's another one I haven't gave up on, cuz he was that nigga just a year ago. I'm sure he'll bounce back from his injury fully soon. So if we can keep IT and give up Randle , Lonzo and maybe a 1st rounder, I'd take that shit in a sec.

You not worried about ITs defense?

And no way yall could get Giannis for Lonzo, Randle and a 1st and the bucks wouldnt want IT anyway.

Trade would be more like Lonzo, Ingram and 2 first rounders plus filler to make salaries match.

Is it worth giving up your young core for 1 player?

That Fultz news makes the Philly Denver game a little more interesting

Besides that though tonight might be the worst slate of games all season

You not worried about ITs defense?

And no way yall could get Giannis for Lonzo, Randle and a 1st and the bucks wouldnt want IT anyway.

Trade would be more like Lonzo, Ingram and 2 first rounders plus filler to make salaries match.

Is it worth giving up your young core for 1 player?

This is a superstar league and even more than that, now it's a league with a handful of teams that have multiple superstars and we don't even have 1. What's the last great team that had no superstars but just good players, the pistons? Maybe the spurs, but I'd credit that to Pop.

I'd give up Lonzo and Ingram who have potential to be great for someone I know for sure will be great and build a supporting cast around him.

Damn my boy came through. He has a head office job with a big security company G4S. Took about a month but they just hit a nigga up talking $$$. Got a interview Thursday but it already seem like it's in the bag because of my guy. Sounds like all I have to do is not fuck it up.

Lmao nigga moved everything with the quickness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back