Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017-2018 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bazley

"Whenever I’m at basketball camps, I never hear any discussion about going from high school to the G League. But I believe now, there will be discussion about it. Not only are you getting paid to play the sport you love, but you’re getting the development that you need and want. You don’t have to worry about going to class, and don’t get me wrong, education is important and I’m going to still take classes at my own pace. But I’ll be around NBA games, focus on my body and focus on my development 24/7, without having to worry about anything else. This is strictly basketball. That’s what I want.”

Still, the NBA and players union must negotiate any changes to the “one-and-done” policy, and Bazley’s position will give the G League its first test in handling a premiere prospect. Currently, player salaries in the G League have bases of $19,500 or $26,000.

I keep telling y'all; T-Mac ruined the HoF. EVERYONE's getting in now.

I like Mo Cheeks, but....C'mon. He wasn't even the THIRD option on that '83 Fo' Fi' Fo' team. Moses, Doc, and Andrew Toney made that squad.

Grant Hill......nah, son. Too injury-plagued to have sustainable greatness.

Honestly, the only people that should've gotten in this year were Nash (and that's only off the MVPs), Kidd, and Rudy T off his coaching stint with the Rockets.

Blame Mac. Him going in CRUSHED the standards to make the Hall. There should be a 2nd team HoF now.

Last edited:
CWebb not getting in a mockery tho

C Webb had the coldest drop step in the game at one point

His time at the University of Michigan is probably hurting his chances at the HOF due to the entrants being considered played NCAA, NBA, overseas, coaching, etc. I really hopes he gets in next year

Last edited:
C Webb had the coldest drop step in the game at one point

His time at Michigan is probably hurting his chances at the HOF due to the entrants being considered played NCAA, NBA, overseas, coaching, etc. I really hopes he gets in next year
thats some bullshit if true

he might cant do no color commentary for shit, but he was a damn good player

DZfoJAQWsAMQB8W.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back