Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017-2018 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Man, I stopped checkin on the squad a month or 2 ago. I thought we'd be better than we are this year.

im not impressed.....

yall really looking at dude like hes that good?

He doesn't have a flashy or sexy game but he does pretty much everything on the court and his athleticism is understated. He's leading our team in rebounding, defensive anchor, ability to dictate the tempo, it's clear he will be averaging 10+ assist per game for years to come. His 3 point shooting has come along but he's taking too many a game IMO. Over the last 5 games since he came back he's averaged 7.5 3 point attempts a game. He needs to start getting to the rim and finishing more and he will be a more well rounded offensive scoring threat.

I really believe he has potential to reach Jason Kidd level in this league and that's one of my favorite players and one a lot would love to play with so hell yea I think he's good.

Julius Randle might be the most frustrating player to watch in the league

He had a good stat line tonight like 24 and 15 but he had 2 possessions at the end of the game that made me wanna put him on the trading block lol

But anyway 4 in a row should be able to make it 5 against Memphis if they continue to play like the have been

Man, this win against the Mavs might be my fav of the season so far. So many ugly scrappy games where we have fought to come back only to lose late in the 4th or overtime. Thought this was going to be one of those ones, but thankfully the boys closed it out in overtime.

Proud of our defensive effort in the 4th quarter, almost blew that shit because Randle's last possession in regulation but he made up for it in OT. BI minor ankle sprain.. hope he's right back out there. That's 4 wins in a row, let's make it 5 against Grizzlies Monday.

15 wins through 42 games. We have a chance to hit the 30 mark this year.

Julius Randle might be the most frustrating player to watch in the league

He had a good stat line tonight like 24 and 15 but he had 2 possessions at the end of the game that made me wanna put him on the trading block lol

But anyway 4 in a row should be able to make it 5 against Memphis if they continue to play like the have been

I wanna punch him in his shit..lol

I legit was screaming at the top of my lungs for him to give the ball up late in the 4th

What y'all think about the Gary Payton II signing?

We didn't even try to play defense until the last 5 minutes of the game yesterday.

What y'all think about the Gary Payton II signing?

We didn't even try to play defense until the last 5 minutes of the game yesterday.
Not a fan. He can’t shoot, which sucks bcos shooting is what we need the most. We are last in 3pt percentage in the NBA.

Trade deadline approaching. Who y'all think getting shipped?? Clarkson and Randle are playing well enough to get draft pick back.

Trade deadline approaching. Who y'all think getting shipped?? Clarkson and Randle are playing well enough to get draft pick back.

No they arent. Randle is an expiring looking to get paid. Clarkson is overpaid. You might have to throw a 2nd round pick or 2 at a team to take em.

Back