Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017-2018 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

He practiced in full yesterday and yelled to a reporter told y’all I was ready or something to that sort.

So I guess he starts and plays tonight

Word, just read he's probable. Hopefully we see a difference in how we're playing. I can only put up with this so long.

Missed the game, but looks like it’s the same shit, smh.

Wtf did Luke move Kuzma to the bench. That kid has played his ass off in the starting lineup. That’s the type of shit that kills morale, especially in a rookie.

Bro I fell asleep right after I got off work and slept 12 hours straight, looks like I didnt miss much either

They’re starting to look like the Lakers of the past two seasons now. This year up until now they’ve at least been competitive in almost every game. Now we just starting to have ugly losses. Hopefully everybody healthy now they can try and put it back together.

They better beat Atlanta on Sunday night

They’re starting to look like the Lakers of the past two seasons now. This year up until now they’ve at least been competitive in almost every game. Now we just starting to have ugly losses. Hopefully everybody healthy now they can try and put it back together.

They better beat Atlanta on Sunday night

And what’s worse is it feels like Deja Vu.

Last year got off to the good start 10-10, injuries hit then everything went off the rails

Last edited:
Praying for a win tonight. God send it to us!!
Lol, the lord answered your prayers. Glad the squad came out and played hard for Luke tonight especially after all that Lavar bullshit.

I am not the biggest fan of Luke, but Lavar should not be creating distractions like that.

Yeah Lavar need to chill with the unnecessary controversy. But the media knows he’s gonna give them click bait and headlines anytime they ask his opinion on something.

Long as we have Lonzo we’re probably stuck with shit like this anytime the teams looks like they’re going through a rough patch.

Atlanta's perimeter defense was atrocious but this the boost we needed. Everyone looked good even though I still don't agree with benching Kuzma for Randle. Let's go out and do it again tomorrow against the Queens.

I knew JC and Randle were on the block but I thought Jr was a Walton guy.

Went to the game tonight... they played sloppy as hell. I’m happy with the win but if it was against anybody else in the NBA and not the Kings it would have been an L.

I think they get comfortable when they have leads and start freelancing a little bit and taking bad shots, next thing you know the other team is right back in it.

3 in a row. Starting to get back on track.

Gotta keep it up vs Dallas and Memphis

Coincidence that when Lonzo comes back we start winning?? Haaa

The schedule hasn't hurt us but shiit, we were losing to teams we weren't supposed to the last month. At least we're playing defense now. More winnable games next on the schedule. Keep the momentum.

Back