Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017-2018 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

When does Lonzo come back from this shoulder injury? Kuzma questionable for tonight with quad contusion. I can't take this losing shit any more I swear to God. Suns and Queens passed us in the standings. We should have at least 15 wins by now.

Since all ya USC football fans taking this ass whooping to OSU tap in, it's game time. Randle starting over Bogut tonight. Kuzma playing. Ingram starting at point guard haaa

Hard fought game for the young squad. Missing 3 starters, I didn't give them a chance going in. That doesn't negate the fact that the Lakers have to learn to hold leads and finish games.

Nah fuck that, we had hella opportunities to win that and threw it away, mainly because Kuzma in regulation and double overtime. Shouldn't have been letting old ass CP3 cook us after Harden went in. Look how many points we gave up. I know we're young but all this losing for no draft pick.

Also it speaks volumes that Hart got much more playing time than Clarkson.

Highlight of the night was Caruso posterizing PJ Tucker.

Let's see what we can do vs. Minny tonight.

Not expecting much in this Minny game. B2b and pretty much all main guys played 40+ mins .

Hope they can dig deep and steal one tho. Need it. Think Zo will be back for the Thunder game

Not surprisingly at all we come out flat starting the game 0-16.

We got a 5, 6 game homestand with winnable games like Atlanta and Sacramento (who embarrassed us last time).

Now Kuzma talking about he reinjured his thigh and not sure if he's gonna play on Wednesday against the Thunder. Time for Ingram to start being more aggressive.

Man, that was ugly last night. Hopefully Lonzo is back on Friday.

Magic and Rob need to make sure they sign Stars in the offseason. I am about done watching bad basketball.

Back