Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017/18 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that Dani Alves n Messi video pretty much repped the game up lol. Only other duo I can think of right now was the Lahm n Robben tandem...they used to boss games aswell.

Vieri and Crespo at Inter were also on some other shit...Sneijder and Eto O...Luc Nilis and OG Ronaldo...shit Zamarano n Ronaldo...Seedorf and Pirlo...

Yeah that Dani Alves n Messi video pretty much repped the game up lol. Only other duo I can think of right now was the Lahm n Robben tandem...they used to boss games aswell.

Vieri and Crespo at Inter were also on some other shit...Sneijder and Eto O...Luc Nilis and OG Ronaldo...shit Zamarano n Ronaldo...Seedorf and Pirlo...
Ozil and Alexis?

Now Lacazette is out for six weeks. Hilarious. Truly hilarious.

The Welbeck haters are sick right now lol.

Only worry about Welbeck is he’s become injury prone since he’s come to us, hopefully he can bag a couple Thursday tho.

Shame laca is injured, cus a few goals in the Europa league will boost his confidence immensely.

With that said , sniejder in his career is better than Pogba. Yea that’s out of the way but Mourinho type midfielders always shows up. I’ll put Deco on the list to. Boss Lampard

Damn Ryan Mason retires at age 26 following the head clash with Cahill a year ago

492A090800000578-0-image-a-77_1518519141766.jpg

Cahill should donate like 2.5% of his standard football wages to the guy for the next 5 years + pay any medical expenses during that time and from up to the incident

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back