Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017/18 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
fuck_off_ryan_stiles.gif

fred-rogers-middle-finger.gif

Rashford is injured.. not even in the squad.

Poor from UTD but when I look at the table. I ain’t that worried.

A lot of these Man U players seems to have a low football IQ away from home.

This is why we need a Kroos or a Modric and why we were after Morata in the summer just for his movement alone

And we been lurking after a RB for a while Valencia a sick athlete powerfull but he is basic

i know kevin de bruyne or harry kane will most likely be favorites for PFA....

But Mo Fucking Salah Mayne!

Best player this season IMO
2 ex Chelsea players out of those 3... SMH, that probably my one criticism of Mourinho. His inability to appreciate talent under 23 if its not super obvious like Pogba.

i know kevin de bruyne or harry kane will most likely be favorites for PFA....

But Mo Fucking Salah Mayne!

Best player this season IMO

Jose sold KDB and Salah too, imagine KDB, Salah and Hazard in the same team haha

I think the fact Kane has been consistent over the seasons and is the top scorer, braking records etc he deserves player of the year...

But if Salah keeps it up he will be one of the best players in the world imo and will probably end up at Barca or Real, in fact I think Real need to rebuild their team, oh schitt what about Salah and Kane at Real???

2 ex Chelsea players out of those 3... SMH, that probably my one criticism of Mourinho. His inability to appreciate talent under 23 if its not super obvious like Pogba.

I think one of the flaws Jose has is actually getting the potential out of stars, like KDB or Salah... I think he can spot great players, but struggles to get the best out of them...

I wanna see more of this Roy!

Plus I really hate the media, pundits in English football a lot of the times.
Love to ask unnecessary and antagonizing questions that are either obvious answers (e.g. "manager did you think the referee had a good day at the office?" when in fact the opposition scored a penalty for a blatant dive) or questions that any true answer will get them in trouble with the FA.

I was listening to Sunday Supplement today and they mentioned that apparently Poch was asked about the non-inclusion of Toby Alderweireld in the NLD and they took his response to be a bit hostile.
Now I didn't see/hear the context of the question, but what's the point in asking a winning manager of a derby why he didn't pick a player that had no bearing on a positive result which was a win?
Reporter was trying it

Start at 6:40

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back