Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017/18 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worry about not finishing outside the top 4.

What happened at Newcastle today?
You guys already have a world class striker... Great first touch, Adidas predator instincts, always scores in the big games.

Great decision maker

Talk that shit dawg. Let them know Tottenham is the best 2nd place team in the league within the past couple years. Straight facts!!

At least y’all won the champions league group but rep that 2nd place badge with honor mayne; just like that New England patriots team last wkend against the eagles!

Talk that shit dawg. Let them know Tottenham is the best 2nd place team in the league within the past couple years. Straight facts!!

At least y’all won the champions league group but rep that 2nd place badge with honor mayne; just like that New England patriots team last wkend against the eagles!

You know a lot of folks described the eagles as the Spurs of the NFL; haven't won a Championship since the 60's, before SUPERBOWL era, large fan base were really good a couple seasons under McNabb but still didn't win shit.

SPURS is going to win the Champions League

Last edited:
Pogba trying to get mourinho fired. Mark it. These new niggas some weirdos. Seems like Man U stars is also jealous of Sanchez pay check.

Thats why u play a fucking REAL number 9, so Hazard can play around him. I really want Conte to stay (we need stability), but dude really should lose his job for playing Hazard as a false 9 so many times this season.

Who bet on sturridge not last more than 3 games? Lol

how many days/games before Sturridge gets injured..... starting from today?

Why you gotta put evil on the man? Smh.

I'm giving him 3 games before he breaks down. He's a glass man. Weak.

I'll go with four matches. He won't last long.

Official count = 1 game and 3mins played
@Northside7 came closest lol

PassionateShyAtlanticridleyturtle-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back