Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017/18 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn Ryan Mason retires at age 26 following the head clash with Cahill a year ago

492A090800000578-0-image-a-77_1518519141766.jpg

Cahill should donate like 2.5% of his standard football wages to the guy for the next 5 years + pay any medical expenses during that time and from up to the incident

Thats fckd up, thought he was coming back... I believe him and Cech have become good friends as a result...

Thats fckd up, thought he was coming back... I believe him and Cech have become good friends as a result...

Poch has offered him a role coaching (or whatever) at Spurs

Ryan Mason will have Tottenham support, says Mauricio Pochettino

Pochettino hailed Mason as having a "special" influence in his first years as manager at Spurs and believes the former midfielder has an "amazing football brain" that will make him a success in whatever post-playing career he decides to take up.

After his side produced a superb comeback to draw 2-2 at Juventus in their Champions League last-16 first leg, Pochettino recounted the day he met Mason as a frustrated academy player that went on to make 53 Premier League appearances under the Argentinian.

"Always he is and will be a special player for me because he represent a little bit this change in all the processes when we arrived at Tottenham.

"Sure he was a very successful player, and sure he will be a very successful person in football, and everything that he is going to do. It is very sad news but it opens up a massive future (for him). He is 26 but he is an amazing person and has an amazing football brain.

"Of course the door is open to help him; myself, the coaching staff and the club, because we love him and all his family. In the last few days he was at the training ground. He was talking a lot with us, the coaching staff and (academy boss) John McDermott.

"Don't worry Ryan because you are going to be a successful person in football outside of the pitch, no doubt about that."

http://www.skysports.com/football/n...ve-tottenham-support-says-mauricio-pochettino

A lot of them end up gambling addicts as you got all that money now from a young age and fuck all to blow it on except hookers and gambling.

Ronaldo lining up to take a free kick must be the LEAST scary thing in the world. I cant even remember the last time i have seen him put one on target.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back