Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017/18 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people don't know what they got.

Ederson, Navas, Areola, Ter Stegen, Lloris are top keepers A grade, but not elite level like De Gea, Courtois, Neuer who are A+.

A grade keepers at times can get undervalued

Arsenal hasn't had a decent keeper in many years. Fabianski was good and Szczesny got ran off.

Cech is done and Ospina is too short and just not good enough. Wenger needs to play Macey.

tumblr_m7dwld2FSs1r03eggo2_500.gif

20170417-the18-image-wenger-out-wedding.jpg

I hope Man City gets PSG/REAL in the next round but without a doubt, an English Premier League team is winning the Champions League this season.

trini wah de vibes girl. you like any new machel motano tune or voice?

Aye aye look family, boy! I dey cooling dread. Whole day carnival monday and tuesday I looking for web links and cyah find none yuh understand! Synergy does charge now and I eh paying for dat. Dat new machel soca kingdom and iwer savannah real big tunes. I eh even know who win road march.

Voice is real vibes. Wit all de killing going on home he bring a light to de ways of the wicked and people real like dat.

Aye aye look family, boy! I dey cooling dread. Whole day carnival monday and tuesday I looking for web links and cyah find none yuh understand! Synergy does charge now and I eh paying for dat. Dat new machel soca kingdom and iwer savannah real big tunes. I eh even know who win road march.

Voice is real vibes. Wit all de killing going on home he bring a light to de ways of the wicked and people real like dat.

Yea meh girl. The squad in here dip from IC , so we rolling steady here on ablackweb . Dey had de soca monarch on cnc3.com live. I wudda link yuh with info. Dais ah next year seen now.
Plenty killing Home , yuh right. I have a couple vids on my phone of violence during carnival.

Synergy trying tuh cake up off everybody, dey could go suc deyself for that. Carnival done now. Voice win soca monarch. Michel and Super Blue go Win road ah feel.
Glad we reconnect Trini. I go link yuh here like you bubbling ah pot of paleau

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back