Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017/18 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
U see my boy Musonda..... Fucking Conte refused to give the kid minutes even though he is already better than Pedro....

The underline - The man wins the league in his first season and look at the supporters now in his second. They curse @ him and some of them want him sacked. Defeat Barcelona and they will be singing his praise again

But they call Arsenal fans spoiled. lol.

The underline - The man wins the league in his first season and look at the supporters now in his second. They curse @ him and some of them want him sacked. Defeat Barcelona and they will be singing his praise again

But they call Arsenal fans spoiled. lol.
Calm the fuck down. I have stated time and time again that i want him to stay. That does not mean i wont be critical when he does dumb fucked up shit.

Cant believe that "fucking" triggered u, smh.... SOFT.

Calm the fuck down. I have stated time and time again that i want him to stay. That does not mean i wont be critical when he does dumb fucked up shit.

Cant believe that "fucking" triggered u, smh.... SOFT.

Nope. The point is a lot of Chelsea fans are spoiled.

Nope. The point is a lot of Chelsea fans are spoiled.
Of course we are spoiled . Have u seen how much we have won in recent times, its natural a fanbase would develop a higher standard.

Just like if a team does not win the league in almost 17 years, its also natural that fan base would get used to mediocrity and find Chelsea fans been critical of Conte absurd.

Of course we are spoiled . Have u seen how much we have won in recent times, its natural a fanbase would develop a higher standard.

Just like if a team does not win the league in almost 17 years, its also natural that fan base would get used to mediocrity and find Chelsea fans been critical of Conte absurd.

3B70D552-C8B3-46E8-9E75-9A90B41AB1D5.jpeg

I know this is random, but how great was Modric yesterday. Still one of my fav players of all time. Wish he stayed healthy more often.

17 isnt 51. So let's not act like Chelsea fans don't know about mediocrity. You guys should write a book about it.

To be a Chelsea fan in the Abramovich era has to be the greatest thing. What a time to be alive lol.

Last edited:
To be a Chelsea fan in the Abramovich era has to be the greatest thng. What a time to be alive lol.

giphy.gif

Legit question, who is the better striker: Vardy or Lukaku?

Bear in mind, what people said of Vardy as a one-season wonder during Leicester's championship season with 24 league goals, the following season the whole Leicester didn't want to play for Ranieri until he left so he ended up with 13 league goals, now this season he's on 13 goals (5th top scorer in premier league) - this is an average of 1 goal every 174mins (this season).

Now compare Lukaku over the same period, his premier league goal scoring record is 25, 18 and this season 12 goals (7th top scorer in premier league) - this is an average of 1 goal every 188mins (this season).

Over the same period (past two seasons + up to now in this season), Lukaku has scored 55 premier league compared to Vardy's 50 league goals. That's only a 5 goal positive difference to Lukaku however I think it's non-contentious in saying that during that period he played with better players/teams in Everton and Man United compared to Leicester.

Now I won't go into Lukaku's scoring record against the BIG 6 (it's not good...) but Vardy has become the first player to score against the BIG 6 in a single season (big game performer).
Since entering the top-flight Vardy has 23 goals in 43 games against that elite group — more than any other player

It is this stat and article link below that prompted me to ask the question, who's the better striker between the two?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ie-Vardy-stay-deadly-years.html#ixzz57GTLGK7w

Last edited:
Big up The Black Panther director for including a Trinbagonian and Guyanese in the movie!

Made Dwight Yorke proud

Mourinho on Pogba
The manager said:

“I think you are nice with your words because when you say a lot of speculation you should say a lot of lies because I accept and can speak on Paul’s behalf without any kind of problem.

Paul accepts he has not been playing well but that’s all and if you want to speak about it that’s one thing and speculation your words makes a little bit of sense but the majority of things you can read and listen, don’t be polite, be objective and say lies.”

“The position is quite ridiculous to speak about it because I think we have I don’t want to be - what’s the opposition of nice - I don’t want to be nasty with other countries punditry industry but we have here a number here the biggest pundit industry because there are hundreds of them with great background and knowledge in football and I would like somebody to tell me which position you think Pogba played in against Newcastle.

“Any one of you want to tell me.

“Okay midfield, but we played with one number six and numbers eights, or two six and one 10, we play with one six and two eights, we play with Matic as a six, Lingard on the right side of Matic and Pogba on the left side, you know which is the Pogba preferred system? 433? “Do you know Pogba’s favourite position in 433?

“Eight on the left, so it’s easy and honest and objective to say Paul didn’t play well against Newcastle but some of the guys are paid millions, don’t let people read things that are not true, you are paid to read the game and explain the game, don’t say bull****.”

Mourinho on Pogba
The manager said:

“I think you are nice with your words because when you say a lot of speculation you should say a lot of lies because I accept and can speak on Paul’s behalf without any kind of problem.

Paul accepts he has not been playing well but that’s all and if you want to speak about it that’s one thing and speculation your words makes a little bit of sense but the majority of things you can read and listen, don’t be polite, be objective and say lies.”

“The position is quite ridiculous to speak about it because I think we have I don’t want to be - what’s the opposition of nice - I don’t want to be nasty with other countries punditry industry but we have here a number here the biggest pundit industry because there are hundreds of them with great background and knowledge in football and I would like somebody to tell me which position you think Pogba played in against Newcastle.

“Any one of you want to tell me.

“Okay midfield, but we played with one number six and numbers eights, or two six and one 10, we play with one six and two eights, we play with Matic as a six, Lingard on the right side of Matic and Pogba on the left side, you know which is the Pogba preferred system? 433? “Do you know Pogba’s favourite position in 433?

“Eight on the left, so it’s easy and honest and objective to say Paul didn’t play well against Newcastle but some of the guys are paid millions, don’t let people read things that are not true, you are paid to read the game and explain the game, don’t say bull****.”

I was telling my bredrin we was playing 433 with Pogba on the left but niggas listen to media lies...

Pogba just hasn’t played well recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back