Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017/18 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This "long hair don't care" donkey is about to get it from AFTV mandem!

Hector Bellerin slams ArsenalFanTV and questions their loyalty to the club at Oxford Union talk: 'Their success is fed off failure... how can that be a fan?'

Hector Bellerin has slammed ArsenalFanTV for thriving off the team's failures when they claim to be a supporters' channel.

The YouTube channel, which boasts over 650,000 subscribers, has become famous for its post-defeat Arsenal rants and caused Bellerin to hit out and question whether they are actually real fans.

Some players and officials from the club have appeared on the channel but the Spaniard, who recently spoke at an appearance at the Oxford Union, insisted his team-mates pay little attention when criticised on the videos.

49475F9D00000578-5399141-Hec-a-23_1518772777898.jpg

'I don't think there's players who go on the internet to watch ArsenalFanTV,' Bellerin said. 'It does sometimes pop up on your timeline. I see it sometimes, some friends say "oh have you heard what that guy on ArsenalFanTV said?"

'It's so wrong for someone who claims to be a fan and their success is fed off a failure. How can that be a fan? There's just people hustling, trying to make money their way, which everyone is entitled to do.

'For us players it doesn't affect us. If they want to have fun with it then have fun. When you grow you realise what is important to you to take [on board].

'If a coach comes to me and says you've done something bad I'm going to take that advice. If someone from ArsenalFanTV says this guy needs to do this or that I'm not going to listen to him.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...l-Fan-TV-questions-loyalty.html#ixzz57INjblzt

No media training at all.....one thing you never do is criticize the fans especially those lot who are coming to games week in week out and got them on a madness travelling to fucked up areas of the continent on your Europa league adventures......SMH

Kelechi-Arsenal.JPG

maxresdefault.jpg

This "long hair don't care" donkey is about to get it from AFTV mandem!

No media training at all.....one thing you never do is criticize the fans especially those lot who are coming to games week in week out and got them on a madness travelling to fucked up areas of the continent on your Europa league adventures......SMH

Kelechi-Arsenal.JPG

maxresdefault.jpg

33:00 - mandem sending for AFTV

From what I read of what bellerin said, he ain’t wrong but he also ain’t having a season as good as last season.

Is what it is, if aftv crew want him out then more fool them.

Only sell him for a low price and pay double for someone of half the quality.

Why couldn't it have been Wenger who said this? Smh.

I hear what he's saying but if you're playing like shit week in week out and you're getting millions of pounds, you deserve to be criticised.

Like Kaiser said, those fans are traveling all over Europe to watch and support. They pay the most to watch a game at the Emirates.

As long as its football related, you gotta take the heat.

Man, Cesc is such a beautiful passer of the ball....

Great holdup play from Giroud. As much as i like Batshuayi, he would have fucked that up, hence why Conte hated him.

Brazil coach just said "Fuck it....let me tell the world my starting XI for the world cup 2018.... in February!"

494B9A3700000578-5401313-image-a-43_1518807230568.jpg

He has so far named 15 players in the 23 man squad; the other four include:

Roberto Firmino (Liverpool)
Thiago Silva (PSG)
Fernandinho (Man City)
Willian (Chelsea)

"With just eight places remaining on the plane to Russia, several players will be looking to impress over the next four months.

In the Premier League, City's shot-stopper Ederson is yet to make the squad as well as wing back Danilo while Chelsea's out-of-favour David Luiz and Tottenham's January signing Lucas Moura have also missed out for now.

Juventus' Douglas Costa, Atletico Madrid's Filipe Luis and Bayern Munich's Rafinha will also be looking to stake their claim for a place in the squad."

Source: DailyMail

Lmao that VAR decision was shady af...And wtf is going on with the lines???

Attachments

• 48F1DAAD-AF09-41BF-AA92-434BD5C84EC3.jpeg
    48F1DAAD-AF09-41BF-AA92-434BD5C84EC3.jpeg
    34.6 KB · Views: 18
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back