Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017/18 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, to be fair, This is a perfect summary of our season. I wanted Conte to stay most of the season, but due lost the board and the players a long time ago (most likely when he forced Costa out). Hopefully Conte gets fired and goes to Arsenal.

Chelsea are a boom and bust team. Their sqaud is and manager is only built to challenge one season then rebuild the next.

#rentboys

Spurs must be your favorite brand of nuts because you just cant keep them out of your mouth

giphy.gif

Mates got a bet on relying on spurs and Burnley current result for 280 cashout at 130. He’s sweatjng bullets hoping to run the full time lol

what a season for Robertson!
I personally had alonso just edging him for best left back of the season, but he might be that guy for the next one!
Chelsea's Alonso??? Dont let the goals fool u. U should be able to find a better Left back in the league for this season. Some Chelsea fans (including me) wanted to see Emerson start ahead of him for awhile now.

This must have been Wengers worst season in charge at ashburton grove, I feel like things are only gonna get worse once he is finally gone.

1526227590023_lc_galleryImage_image001_png.JPG

Couple of observations:

City did the 100!
City goal difference is more than their nearest two rivals (United & Spurs) combined
Good season for Everton, Newcastle, Palace and West Ham, all things considered
I like Puel...Leicester needs to stick with him (unlikely) and build once Mahrez (likely) bounces in the Summer

This must have been Wengers worst season in charge at ashburton grove, I feel like things are only gonna get worse once he is finally gone.

For once I actually agree with you on something. This is deeper than Wenger and I don't see things improving with the new manager (happy to be proven wrong).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back