Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017/18 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking ahead a little bit but viewing the World Cup here in the US is going to suck. Fox has the next three and for this year’s Cup, they are calling almost every game from the TV in LA. How are you going to broadcast the biggest sporting event from in front of a TV. I wish ESPN still had the rights.

LoL. That sucks.

22nd minute ovation got Wenger like

giphy.gif

Took him a second to realise what it was lol

Season was what I expected for conte first season and then title. It came other way around. I hope we keep conte and buy right players.

Maaan seeing Arsene, almost it looks with tears in his eyes is abit painful... Mainly because it seems he to me he does not wants to leave and is being run out but with all the bells and whistles... It looks like its a party and great send off, but its weird because it looks he is still being pushed and he does not wants to go...

Are you able to get the match on Sky? I'm looking around but can't see it anywhere.

Regarding Wenger: it's obvious he's being pushed. The board started adjusting the staff long ago, and comments that Wenger has made makes it obvious he doesn't want to leave. He genuinely feels like he can turn the club around. The board effectively said 'step down with some dignity or we'll sack you'.

Dont think so, you I think I can get Liverpool or Chelsea game by the looks of it... You would think they would show Wengers last ever game for Arsenal, but maybe the schedule its already planned well in advance...

Are you able to get the match on Sky? I'm looking around but can't see it anywhere.

Regarding Wenger: it's obvious he's being pushed. The board started adjusting the staff long ago, and comments that Wenger has made makes it obvious he doesn't want to leave. He genuinely feels like he can turn the club around. The board effectively said 'step down with some dignity or we'll sack you'.

Halftime atm but here’s a link http://www.easysport.tv/games/arsenal-vs-huddersfield/

Dont think so, you I think I can get Liverpool or Chelsea game by the looks of it... You would think they would show Wengers last ever game for Arsenal, but maybe the schedule its already planned well in advance...

Two games that show the champions league spot contenders and one that shows the league winners and a team that were in a relegation battle? That ain’t pre planned.

Rashford just scored @Water Ur Seeds

In case u cared about my team.

I just put him in my fantasy team too lol Come on breda you know I been United since birth, I still got my first jersey 1992/93 shirt with Cantona on the back haha if it was on TV I would be watching...

Sky should let us choose which game we wanna watch on last day of the season, seeing as they are all 3.00pm kick offs...

Apparently Martial is injured.

And @Water Ur Seeds im still watching UTD!!

Sooner or lata, u gon have to choose!!

Bro, bro, bro... Come on, you know wahgwarn, its United all day... If you had the opportunity watch live EPL football everyother week you wouldnt turn it down haha

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back