Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017/18 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

They were talking about this on Sunday Supplement this morning.

The glaring obvious question I have on this is...where exactly is he going to play? Neymar obviously operates on the left attacking wing i.e. the space recent signing Alexis Sanchez occupies and Martial, Rashford are currently struggling to break into.
But if anyone in England would get him, I can only see it being Man U

Lookman is a beast.

Everton need to bring him back asap for next season, regardless of who the manager will be!

On another note...Lookman for England/World Cup?

It looks like it all depends on if Sam stays as he already said that if the price is right, he would sell him. And remember he said this...

I hate the whole “more experienced” argument.

A young hungry player who wants first team football is gunna play his heart out when he gets an opportunity.

But big Sam is a stats based manager if the player doesn’t have stats he doesn’t get games... but you need games to get stats.

Good memento if you can get it...Even better if Wenger signs it!

1526214629876_lc_galleryImage_HUDDERSFIELD_ENGLAND_MAY_.JPG

Looking ahead a little bit but viewing the World Cup here in the US is going to suck. Fox has the next three and for this year’s Cup, they are calling almost every game from the TV in LA. How are you going to broadcast the biggest sporting event from in front of a TV. I wish ESPN still had the rights.

First off before resident hall monitor @Infamous114 tries to send man to the head teacher, I know I typed 'to' instead of 'two' haha

But yeah BigEv, thats crazy... So they dont have a pundit over in Russian to call the games live??? That is WACK!!! They should just stream from the UK broadcaster like we do over here for the NBA... How can you analyse a game like football without having the proper full view off the pitch looking for off the ball runs etc???

First off before resident hall monitor @Infamous114 tries to send man to the head teacher, I know I typed 'to' instead of 'two' haha

But yeah BigEv, thats crazy... So they dont have a pundit over in Russian to call the games live??? That is WACK!!! They should just stream from the UK broadcaster like we do over here for the NBA... How can you analyse a game like football without having the proper full view off the pitch looking for off the ball runs etc???

They are only sending two crews and the rest are going to stay in LA. They figure that with technology the way it is now, they can afford to call the games from the studio.

Maaan seeing Arsene, almost it looks with tears in his eyes is abit painful... Mainly because it seems he to me he does not wants to leave and is being run out but with all the bells and whistles... It looks like its a party and great send off, but its weird because it looks he is still being pushed and he does not wants to go...

So year Yaya's City career is up now... He wants to play on, so how about Yaya to Arsenal??? A strong leader with a great IQ and a winner, seems a perfect fit for Arsenal and player they could need...

So year Yaya's City career is up now... He wants to play on, so how about Yaya to Arsenal??? A strong leader with a great IQ and a winner, seems a perfect fit for Arsenal and player they could need...

Yaya would kill it alongside ozil laca and auba

But I think we need to sort out our defensive frailties before we buy in any other area, been our issue for way too long.

Yaya would kill it alongside ozil laca and auba

But I think we need to sort out our defensive frailties before we buy in any other area, been our issue for way too long.

I think you need to address the CM too though... I think Yaya would also improve your defence issues too, plus buck the players ideas up and also encourage other players to join them team too...

Yaya would really have to want it though, if he was half hearted about it then I think it would be a waste of a move...

Jose is a joke the way Martial has been treated... If he cant get the best out of a player like him, whats its say about him as a manager???

He’s one of the goats that lead this current pre moyes/pre van gaal trash team to 2nd place in the epl with 2 trophies in his helm, possibly 3.

Arsenal 1st XI vs last XI....who would win?

FIRST XI - v Blackburn Rovers, Ewood Park - October 17, 1996

David Seaman, Lee Dixon, Tony Adams, Steve Bould, Martin Keown, Nigel Winterburn, Paul Merson, David Platt, Patrick Vieira, John Hartson, Ian Wright

LAST XI - v Huddersfield, John Smith's Stadium - May 13, 2018

David Ospina, Hector Bellerin, Rob Holding, Shkodran Mustafi, Sead Kolasinac, Granit Xhaka, Aaron Ramsey, Alex Iwobi, Henrikh Mkhitaryan, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, Alexandre Lacazette

He’s one of the goats that lead this current pre moyes/pre van gaal trash team to 2nd place in the epl with 2 trophies in his helm, possibly 3.

Its all relevant, yeah we are second... But got blown away by like 20-30 points or what ever it is for 1st place... And we are still playing trash non attractive football whilst the other half of the City looking a million bucks...

We are gonna end up losing our best players at this rate and making world class players look average...

Arsenal 1st XI vs last XI....who would win?

FIRST XI - v Blackburn Rovers, Ewood Park - October 17, 1996

David Seaman, Lee Dixon, Tony Adams, Steve Bould, Martin Keown, Nigel Winterburn, Paul Merson, David Platt, Patrick Vieira, John Hartson, Ian Wright

LAST XI - v Huddersfield, John Smith's Stadium - May 13, 2018

David Ospina, Hector Bellerin, Rob Holding, Shkodran Mustafi, Sead Kolasinac, Granit Xhaka, Aaron Ramsey, Alex Iwobi, Henrikh Mkhitaryan, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, Alexandre Lacazette

These 3 can leave this window, maybe Ramsey too mustafi is ok but will cost too much to replace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back