Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017/18 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Arsenal were wise, they should hire a old washed up manager like Van Gaal , Ancelotti or Hiddink for the next 2 years, then after that, replace that guy with whoever they want as their long term Manager.

Replacing a legend is always difficult, especially when the "legend" has left u with an unbalanced squad. Sacrifice one of those old fool and use those 2 years to rebuild the squad.

If Arsenal were wise, they should hire a old washed up manager like Van Gaal , Ancelotti or Hiddink for the next 2 years, then after that, replace that guy with whoever they want as their long term Manager.

Replacing a legend is always difficult, especially when the "legend" has left u with an unbalanced squad. Sacrifice one of those old fool and use those 2 years to rebuild the squad.

Moyes in!!!
2014_4largeimg222_Apr_2014_144240557-703x422.jpg

After all the hate Wenger has gotten, wait now for everyone to praise him for this and that and what a great manger/coach he was haha

I switched on 5Live about 10:30am to hear them eulogising Wenger... finished work at 8:00pm, switched on the radio in the car and they're still eulogising him. This is the same press and media that were crucifying him constantly for God knows how many years... SMFH.

Last edited:
Listening to Martin Keown talk about Wenger and what he did when he arrived if fascinating and makes you realise how ahead of the game he was. He's still influencing these fools in football today.

I switched on 5Live about 10:30am to hear them eulogising Wenger... finished work at 8:00pm, switched on the radio in the car and their still eulogising him. This is the same press and media that were crucifying him constantly for God knows how many years... SMFH.
ARE U FUCKING KIDDING ME??????????????? U fucking Arsenal fans are the ones that have crucified him the most.

Are u telling me its the Press and media that made "Wenger Out" pop up all over the weirdest places in the world??????

ARE U FUCKING KIDDING ME??????????????? U fucking Arsenal fans are the ones that have crucified him the most.

Are u telling me its the Press and media that made "Wenger Out" pop up all over the weirdest places in the world??????

Once again you are looking at everything with blue and white glasses.

If read, watched or listened to the media, you wouldn't have posted this response.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back