Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017/18 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ARE U FUCKING KIDDING ME??????????????? U fucking Arsenal fans are the ones that have crucified him the most.

Are u telling me its the Press and media that made "Wenger Out" pop up all over the weirdest places in the world??????

Where did I say Arsenal fans never went for Wenger's head? I've already addressed the Wenger out brigade earlier. I'm talking strictly about the press and media here and you can't say they never went after him.

The British media.
I switched on 5Live about 10:30am to hear them eulogising Wenger... finished work at 8:00pm, switched on the radio in the car and their still eulogising him. This is the same press and media that were crucifying him constantly for God knows how many years... SMFH.

Even Jose was kinda praising him haha SAF had a dope little statement about him though... Wait and see if AFTV start giving him praise too, that would be funny as fck...

From 1996 to 2005 Wenger was a great manger

Have to be honest and admit in that 10 year period from 96-05 Arsenal played the most attractive and entertaining Football to watch

It went downhill when Vieira left at one stage he was the best CM in the world he was the most complete CM as u can get

Wenger leaving now could be quite genius... It will prolly get the fans into the stadium again, up the atmosphere and morale and give the players A big push to have them win the Europa league for their manager...

Let's put this in prospective Ferguson is easily the most successful manager.. wenger is the most important in the premier league he changed everything and got rid of the snobbery.

Let's put this in prospective Ferguson is easily the most successful manager.. wenger is the most important in the premier league he changed everything and got rid of the snobbery.

I think people forget Fergie also got rid of the drinking culture and bad nutrition at United too, and got rid of the players that refused to adhere to them rules... Theres no doubting that Wenger help transform the English football though and change the way football was played in the EPL...

Tony adams in 2017

For preparation and recovery he was better than anyone,” Adams said.

“As a psychologist – regarding his interaction with his group of players – he was fantastic, second to none.

“But did he teach me anything? No.

“Did he teach me how to defend? No.”

"Actually in the original draft, I said he couldn't coach his way out of a paper bag. And though I modified that in the final article, it didn't go down well.

Tony Adams in 2018

Thanks for everything Arsene. Move over Herbert, Arsene Wenger the greatest Arsenal Manager.

Lool

I think people forget Fergie also got rid of the drinking culture and bad nutrition at United too, and got rid of the players that refused to adhere to them rules... Theres no doubting that Wenger help transform the English football though and change the way football was played in the EPL...

It's not just drinking culture it's everything from the range of football played to the players signed arsenal 90s team refelected the political change with the black players he signed.
Tony Blair campaigned on a new multicultural Britain and arsens team reflected that

It's not just drinking culture it's everything from the range of football played to the players signed arsenal 90s team refelected the political change with the black players he signed.
Tony Blair campaigned on a new multicultural Britain and arsens team reflected that

I agree, thats what Im saying he did help transform the EPL... He bought in alot of the foreign 'flair' players and played the continental way which was new and exciting at the time, he was ahead of his time its a shame he did evolve though when everyone else caught up...

I dont believe it, Robbie and Troopz have made it onto Soccer AM, the power of social media, theyre not even 'celebrities' lol Robbie is getting popular with TV as he owns AFTV, but Troopz???

Wenger may have not been great at coaching he wasn't a coach like that. But as a manager he was great at buying players spotting potential world class players that would go on to become world class

Vieira
Henry
Pires
Van Persie
Petit
Fab
Lauren

Sir Alex was the same wasn't a coach but great at buying players who would become world class

Cantona
Schmicheal
Keane
Ronaldo
Cole
Yorke
Carrick
Kanchelskis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back