Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017/18 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, thats what Im saying he did help transform the EPL... He bought in alot of the foreign 'flair' players and played the continental way which was new and exciting at the time, he was ahead of his time its a shame he did evolve though when everyone else caught up...

But what if Arsene splashed the cash like Chelsea (used to do), united n city have done? He never spent 2/300 mill a season on players...could have easily won the prem a couple times more if he did imo.

Thats why Im hoping he goes to PSG and shows the world one more time what type of footy he can play with worldclass players...how many players of the current arsenal team would be starters at real, barca, psg, bayern, city etc?

Robbie, Troopz, and DT, are well known.

Yeah they are 'well known', for what though??? Having them on a day after Wenger resigns is typical media schitt hoping to get some 'clickbait' imo... I bet they got the call to come on yesterday when the news off Wenger stepping down dropped...

I think Robbie is the only credible guy to have on there because of his grind and hustle with putting in work with AFTV... Robbie is a genuine businessman and worked his bollocks off to get his brand out there...

But what if Arsene splashed the cash like Chelsea (used to do), united n city have done? He never spent 2/300 mill a season on players...could have easily won the prem a couple times more if he did imo.

But he didnt lol What if the Bulls signed Bowie instead of Jordan??? Wenger signed duds, but also signed world class players too... Lets not act like he had to work with a budget of Burnley who can finish in 6th above Arsenal this season incidentally...

Yeah they are 'well known', for what though??? Having them on a day after Wenger resigns is typical media schitt hoping to get some 'clickbait' imo... I bet they got the call to come on yesterday when the news off Wenger stepping down dropped...

I think Robbie is the only credible guy to have on there because of his grind and hustle with putting in work with AFTV... Robbie is a genuine businessman and worked his bollocks off to get his brand out there...
But DT and Troopz are his "Brand". Arsenal Fan TV is not this popular without those 2. Go look are the views on Youtube, those 2 together get more views than all the other videos combined every matchday. They are the ones who go viral and the ones who get press.

But DT and Troopz are his "Brand". Arsenal Fan TV is not this popular without those 2. Go look are the views on Youtube, those 2 together get more views than all the other videos combined every matchday. They are the ones who go viral and the ones who get press.

That is partly true, but he would always find fans and get their opinions, hes is the one that decided to one day get off his arse and get his hustle on and invest in time and money and start AFTV... There will always be fans to vent and share opinions... Dont get me wrong, I like Troopz and them, but really, making it on Soccer AM etc because they been shouting Wenger Out and now Wenger finally got the boot just feels like Sky are taking advantage...

It's really sinking in that Wenger will be gone in three weeks. Never got a chance to see him live in person. Just over 10 years and all I've known is Wenger lol. It is what it is and it's time for a change.

The squad needs to win the EL for Wenger.

Troopz and DT get the most views. You have other regulars like the lads, mo, Claude, ty, Lee, turk, but those two get the most views. We are talking about 100k-500k views. They have been on there for years now.

Why have Troopz on there? For the fan's perspective.

WOW, Doucoure is trying to get sent off. A lot of refs would have given him a 2nd yellow for going after Zaha....

Zaha himself better watch out. He’s walking a thin line.

See what this richarlieson like on the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back