Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017/18 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take Sanchez out and Pogba is better. Martial needs game time. Rashford is hungry.

Yeah but he can't play all of them equally that's why 1 or 2 will be sold in the summer.

If barca offer that £60m for Martial, Man U will definitely sell him.

@AP21
giphy.gif

Yeah but he can't play all of them equally that's why 1 or 2 will be sold in the summer.

sell him. martial is mediocre in my book.

Fck that, I would rather sell Sanchez... Martial looked so dangerous and effective going forward, defenders schitt themselves when he runs at them...

Herrera was brilliant too, sometimes its not playing the best players, but playing the best team... Something Fergie did...

I think Lingard has been one of the best players of the season too...

Fck that, I would rather sell Sanchez... Martial looked so dangerous and effective going forward, defenders schitt themselves when he runs at them...

Herrera was brilliant too, sometimes its not playing the best players, but playing the best team... Something Fergie did...

I think Lingard has been one of the best players of the season too...

Not happening. They want to win now. They aren't riding with Sanchez until he's 32 or 33.

So funny watching this live...
Pogba got subbed in #1, shook hands in #2, was on his way down the tunnel in #3 until he got called back and was told to sit his lanky ass on the bench #4!

4B4B983300000578-0-image-m-23_1524093210788.jpg

Not happening. They want to win now. They aren't riding with Sanchez until he's 32 or 33.

Thats what Im saying, Sanchez aint a spring chicken, dude hasnt got long left at the top, I want us to invest in youth with Martial and Rashford etc I wouldnt mind selling Sanchez in the summer to PSG or whoever...

Take Sanchez out and Pogba is better. Martial needs game time. Rashford is hungry.

Thats what Im saying, and Herrera works well with Pogba too and without Matic, that pass to Lingard in the build up to the first goal was dope... Herrera was balling last night...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back