Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017/18 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Martial and rashford need to hand in transfer requests. They don't need this bullshit in their life.

I think Jose conceded the title and is concentrating on the FA Cup... Saying that Rashford has actually played more then alot of people keep going on about... Yeah Martial I just dont understand, I think he rarely lets Jose down when he plays him, I just dont get why he doesnt get more game time...

I think Jose conceded the title and is concentrating on the FA Cup... Saying that Rashford has actually played more then alot of people keep going on about... Yeah Martial I just dont understand, I think he rarely lets Jose down when he plays him, I just dont get why he doesnt get more game time...

Sanchez came in and those guys took a backseat. Jose will spend on attacking players in the summer. How much involvement will they have in his game plan? They want playing time.

They should leave. Jose United don't need them.

Sanchez came in and those guys took a backseat. Jose will spend on attacking players in the summer. How much involvement will they have in his game plan? They want playing time.

They should leave. Jose United don't need them.

Rasford is actually getting game time though, and hes still mad young and Sanchez is no spring chicken so his future is secure if he wishes... Hopefully him and Lingard will be one club players... And Rashord playing every game could have him end up burning out and/or getting injured, like Owen for example... But what worries me is Martial as there have been rumours of him being unhappy...

If Martial or Rashford had performed consistently in the first half of the season maybe one of them would be in the team like Lingard is.

Only room for one of them at the pitch at one time from the start and for me Rash has shown himself to be more reliable.

Last edited:
DAMN Piers Morgan put Wenger on the SummerJam screen!

4B351C3C00000578-5620303-Piers_Morgan_jokingly_clicked_his_fingers_to_reveal_a_Wenger_Out-m-15_1523869282214.jpg

6089c8aa86f18b1d4f003fb92f58d1f995f274d448c0831307033cd382800f57.jpg

Chelsea still have a chance at CL football.

And don't worry homie. The banter will be live as fuck on Saturday if Man United win. LoL.

On current form the Ox has to start at the WC for England in CM alongside Winks in a 3-4-2-1. Kane as the CF, Lingard and Sterling as the number 10's in free roles, Tripier and Rose as the Wing Backs

To have the Ox, Lingard, Sterling in central positions England are gonna achieve in the next six years

There is great cover if a player gets injured if Kane gets injured there is Rashford, if Lingard gets injured there is Lallana, if Sterling gets injured there is Alli, if the Ox gets injured there is Wilshere, if Winks gets injured there is Dier, If Tripier gets injured there is Walker, if Rose gets injured there is Shaw

Joey Barton walked into a managers job at Fleetwood, starting low I know but Sol Campbell and other black ex players are struggling to find work.

Institutionalised racism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back