Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017/18 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morata better on the ball but I think we'd all rather have Kaku than Morata, based on what we kno' of both.

Morata a big nigga if he not ready now it's not happenin'

Take the L, lol, Childish....

You basically called him weak and a drama queen.

Neymar is so dramatic, it did not look that bad for tears to appear....

A cracked bone is painful.

This is what you wrote. Jumped to conclusion without any facts.

^^^^^Look at it again.

I'm just saying.

Damn shame Neymar ain't making the Real game...but watch PSG stand up anyway and lay the smackdown on Real lol. You know them fuckboys are eager to prove theyre more than just Neymar's waterboys lol.

MLS season bout to kick off and I think this Is Patrick Vieira last season coaching NYCFC. He is praised within the league and took the team from 17 to 4th his first season and then 2nd place last season..
Is that enough to coach in the top 5 leagues in Europe???

Anyone following Lazio? Apparently all the big clubs want their Serbian - forgot the name - talent. Barca, Real, City etc. Asking price is 170m €...
Sergej Milinkovic Savic. I have not really watched alot of his games, but from the bits and pieces i have seen, he looks like a really good player.

MLS season bout to kick off and I think this Is Patrick Vieira last season coaching NYCFC. He is praised within the league and took the team from 17 to 4th his first season and then 2nd place last season..
Is that enough to coach in the top 5 leagues in Europe???

Arsenal will have a vacancy in the next couple of months. He can fill it.

The cracked bone is a metatarsal isnt it??? I did say at the time, the off the ball or challenges that dont look much are often the worse ones... But with it being Neymar it did look like he was being a bitch...

Players should wear more protective boots not these lightweight sock ones, we never used to get these metatarsal injuries until Rooney got one few years back...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back